Chapter 39

"Oh my gosh, I hate her so much!" Tracey jumped as we were getting pedicures. 

"Ay, sit sit!" The Chinese woman exclaimed. "Sorry. Anyway, ugh that bugs me sooo much! When I see her tomorrow-" After that point I tuned her out. I couldn't believe that I was getting married tomorrow. I mean, I was getting married. ME, getting married. 

Todd was walking me down the aisle. Greg is the best man, Tracey is the maid of honor, Alex is the flower girl, Theo is the ring bearer. The cake, dress, venue, decorations, everything is ready tomorrow. All my family was here, so was Niall's. Everything was going by too fast. 

"Scar?" Tracey interrupted my thoughts. 

"Yeah?" 

"Actually look excited, you're getting married tomorrow for hell's sake! Smile a bit! Just know that I will be right next to you the whole time." She smiled. 

"Thanks girl." I smiled

"Anyway, does Niall know how-" "Be nice please." I pinched the bridge of my nose. 

"I was going to say lovely.Does he know how lovely his grandmother is?" 

"No, and I don't care what she thinks, not anymore." I lied. 

"Good for girl! I am proud of you!" She smiled. 

"Can I be honest with you?" I said. 

"Aren't you always?" She joked. 

 I smiled, "I am sooo nervous."

She smiled at me, "I miss you dude." 

"There you done." The lady told us. 

After our nails and toes were done we went to the dress shop where they had Tracey's bridesmaid dress waiting. 

"Alright, here I come!" Tracey called as I sat on the couch drinking a bottle of water. 

She came out wearing a dark pink, strapless, knee length dress. She looked absolutely stunning. 

"What do you think?" 

"Tracey, I love it!!!" I smiled. 

She gushed, "Yay, ugh I can't wait to wear this tomorrow, it sooo comfy!" I chuckled, and shook my head at the same time. 

"What do you think Miss Adams?" The dressmaker, Kim asked as she walked towards us. 

"I think its amazing. You truly out did yourself." I smiled. 

"Thank you. I still wish I could have done your wedding dress." Kim said. 

"I know." I said.

"Maybe, I'll be doing your friend's dress next time." She elbowed Tracey, who laughed. 

"I don't think I am going to be getting married any time soon." 

"Well, if you do. You will come to me."

"Of course Kim."

"Well, lets get you out of this dress." She smiled. 

. . . . 

I walked through the Christy's house. "Hey, Chris! It's Scar! I was wondering if their is anything-" I screamed as I walked into the kitchen. 

"SURPRISE!!!!" Everyone screamed. 

I nearly had a heart attack, "What's this?" I asked. 

"A welcome home party." Christy hugged me, there was so many unfamiliar faces. A man, six foot, dark hair and eyes hugged me once Christy walked away. 

"How are you kid?" He said. 

"Morgan!" I heard a woman yell, "She won't remember you." He pulled away, "Oh yes, sorry kid. I'm your cousin Morgan. I haven't seen you since you were five. Man you look just like your mom. DOesn't she Stace?" 

A woman with blonde hair came over, "She does. Hi sweetie, I'm Stacey. Your cousin." She hugged me. 

"Hi, man everyone is here." I looked at everyone who were all engaged in conversations. 

"Well, once Christy said little Scar was getting married we all knew we couldn't miss it." Stacey smiled. 

"Well, thank you for coming." I smiled, "So where are you guys from? And what side?" I 

"We are from North Dakota, and your dad's side. That's your uncle Brady and Aunt Sheryl." She pointed to an older couple talking to Christy. "Then there's your other cousin, Joy and Dan. There's your Grandma Alice and Grandpa Mark. There's your other cousins Max and Lucy." 

Later, I knew everyone in the house, thanks to Stacey. I walked to the backyard, where Alex and my other little cousins were playing tag. Christy came out and watched them with me. 

"You okay?"

"Yeah, just extremely nervous. Are you sure there is nothing left to do?" I asked. 

"Yes, Scarlett. Your 2nd Cousin Gracie made sure that everything was done when she got here. All you need to focus on is walking down the aisle." She elbowed me. I smiled. 

"Do you have anything planned for your Bachlotte party?" 

'No." I said. 

"Well, you have the best maid of honor ever because she is throwing you one. Tonight at the house." 

"Really? I told her I didn't want a party." I said. 

"Don't worry there's not going to be any strippers or cocaine or anything. Calm your tits. Be back here at seven okay?" I nodded. 

"Well, I gotta go start cooking for 76 people." Christy disappeared inside. I smiled as I watched the kids chase after each other. 

Three Chapters Left guys!!!!