Chapter 40- Part 2

We stumbled into the apartment, the light turned on, a blonde woman stood there, tapping her foot. "Shit." Zayn mumbled.

"Hi, who are you?" I asked clearly out of it.

"I'm Perrie, Perrie Malik."

I turned to look at Zayn, "Dude, you're fucking screwed." I smiled. Greg slapped me upside the head.

"Ouch, dude! What the f-" Greg covered my mouth.

"Perrie-" Zayn looked like he was seeing a ghost, "What are you doing here?"

"You weren't answering your phone. The kids and I were wanting to surprise you." Perrie said.

"Wait, the kids are here!?!" Zayn instantly became sober.

"Oh snap!" I giggled.

Greg clamped his hand over my mouth yet again. "I'm sorry, Mrs. Malik. My brother thinks he is a comedian."

I nodded at Perrie. "The kids." Perrie sighed, "Are at the hotel."

Zayn walked over to her, "Sorry Per bear I-"

I bursted out laughing behind Greg's hand. Both of their heads whipped in our direction.

"Sorry, I'll go take him away." Greg apologized.

"Yeah, he's going to take me away." I giggled again. Greg dragged me to my room.

He threw me on the bed, I started laughing again.

"Dude, you drank way too much tonight." Greg rubbed his temples. "Our family is going to kill me."

"Nah," I waved away his concern, "I got us a damn beach house!" I threw the keys at him. Greg made a noise and caught them.

"Niall, god. You better be somewhat sober, or I am dead."

I smiled at him, "You are the best brother ever."

"You are stupid, now stay in here." He stopped up, "Wait."

"What bubby?" I smiled.

"give me your phone."

"Mmokay." I handed him my phone.

"Now stay awake, I'll be right back."

I nodded and watched him leave. I wiped my face, man I was drunk. My vison was horrible. I slurred a bit when I talked. But I was funny when I was drunk.

Greg entered the room a minute l hiccuped, "Whoa, was that you?" I smiled.

He sat a Gatorade bottle and a bottle of aspirin on the night stand.

"What is that for?" I asked.

"Something you'll thank me for in the morning."

"What if I want to thank you now?" I laughed.

"God, I forgot how annoying you get when you're drunk." He said.

I smiled, "Oh come on, Greggers, I'm hilarious! I'm funnier than Kevin Hart!"

"Not a chance pal. Goodnight." Greg turned off the light and closed my door. I erupted in giggles.

"Shut up Niall!!" I heard Greg yell from the kitchen. I smiled and slowly fell asleep.

. . . . .

"Omigosh, Chuck Bass is sooooo hot!" Tracey exclaimed from her carton of Rocky Road ice cream.

"Tell me about it. Ooo, if I would be living in Hollywood. I would be all up on that-"

"Christy!" I yelled-whispered. I pointed to Alex who was sitting next to Tracey eating out of her own miniature ice cream. "What about him, Mommy?"

"Mommy would marry him." Christy told her daughter. "What do you think?"

"I like Todd better." Alex shoveled another spoonful into her tiny mouth. "Yeah, me too!" I whinnied like a little kid. I winked at Alex.

"Chuck Bass all the way baby!!!" Tracey exclaimed.

"See?" Christy said to me.

"She'd probably would sleep with him." I said.

"I most likely would." Tracey remarked. I smirked, "See. Anyway, thank you guys, this is the best bachlorette party ever!"

"It would have been better but you guys aren't 21."

"You mean this would be better if I was drunk?" I smirked at Christy.

"Too be honest, I am kinda drunk off of Rocky Road." Tracey called.

"I'm chocolate wasted!" Alex squealed.

"I told you that watching Grown Ups was bad." Christy called from her recliner.

I smirked. Someone knocked on the door. "I got it." Christy said as she walked towards the door. "Are you excited for tomorrow?" Tracey poked Alex.

She nodded, "I love my dress."

"Good." Tracey smiled.

"Who is it!" I yelled.

"Its Todd!!" Christy said as Todd walked into the living room holding a bag. "This is a girl's party ONLY!" I said.

"I brought Chinese!" He smiled, his Ukrainian accent made sound like chivie food. 

"He can stay." I smiled.

Later that night, I satin my room, Tracey passed out next to me. I looked up at the ceiling, tomorrow I was finally doing it. Part of me was excited, the other part was terrified. 

I kept thinking about something. Liam, I mean I still haven't  told him that I was moving to Mullingar after the wedding. I feel horrible leaving him like that. 

He gave me a job even though I wasn't looking for one. I owed him a lot. And now I am just leaving him. 

"You okay?" Tracey said her voice thick with sleep. 

"Yeah, I think so." I replied. 

"Don't think too much, I know what it does to your perfect brain." She smiled as she curled up my pillow. 

I smiled at her and returned my gaze to the ceiling, maybe I do over think things too much.

A/n: Hey guys! I apologize for not updating in SOOO much!! But I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, I am going to cry but I want to thank you guys so much! This has been one hell of a ride and its not even over yet! Um, I have had to admit something, I have had these last two chapters written for months now and I can't wait to share em with you! BUT I will warn you, they are going to short! SO DO NOT GET MAD AT ME PLEASE! Anyway PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!