Chapter 21

"Good morning babe!" Niall sang into my ear as I picked up my phone the next morning. 

"Hey," I smiled. 

"What do you have planned today? Plus you're up early." Niall said.

"You called me me, and I have work." 

"Work?" Niall echoed.

"yes, some people actually have to work." I teased. 

"I would be working if I hadn't gotten fired." And my morning was instantly ruined. "Babe, I'm kidding, how was your flight home?" he asked. 

"It sucked traveling alone." I rolled out of bed. 

'Well I'm not sure when I will head back to Washington because I want to let the whole teacher fucking student thing die down," He said,

I laughed.

"Wait hold up. You got a job? Where?" Niall was a little slow. 

"Payne Company." I yawned as I walked towards the bathroom. 

"How in the hell did you get a job with one of the mot successful company in the U.S.?" Niall demanded.

"His son was my friend." I jumped when I saw my reflection. God, I looked like a troll. Messy hair, crusty eyes, morning breath, and just non attractiveness in general. Poor Niall, this is what he was going to have to wake up to every morning. 

"Oh."

"Yupp, what time is it there?" I asked. 

"Midnight." He said. 

"NIALL got o bed!" I demanded. 

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay, I forgot to call you the other day."

"Niall."

"I love you." He said. 

"I love you, goodnight." I smiled. 

"Have a good day at work, wish I could see how great your hair looks." He teased. 

"You Irish bastard, my hair looks sexy in the morning." I said. 

He started laughing, I forgot how sexy his laugh was. "Oh babe, I love you. Goodnight."

"Night, love you." I hung up. 

I really missed him, I looked down at the promise ring and engagement, I miss you Niall.

. . . . 

An hour later I was finally showered, my hair curled and make up done (both minimal yet professional). 

I stood in front of my closet looking at the dresses and skirts. Now, which one?

I finally decided on a black and white dress. 

The top was white and the bottom was black. In the middle was black lace, it was form fitting. I matched the dress with simple black pumps. 

Christy came in as I grabbed my black messenger bad. 

"You look hot, are you-" She stopped as she saw the bag I grabbed. 

"Oh hell no. That bag doens't match, girl we need to get you a purse, lucky for you I have one." She disappeared from my room. 

I sat on my bed, I looked at my cell phone, I needed to leave like now. "CHRISTY! I need to go!" i yelled. 

She came running into my room, extending a white and black. "Omigosh, this is a Prada Saffiano Bicolor Bag!!!!" I squealed.