Chapter 19

"Niall." I walked into his room. 

Our date yesterday was seriously the perfect date ever! I mean after the beach Niall had a surprise picnic waiting for me when we arrived to the car. He had a dozen roses waiting for me. He even gave me a promise ring to wear, I can still remember his silky voice explaining it to me. 

"Why are you giving me this." I asked him. 

"I told you I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you right?" He asked. "Niall, it is tedious to answer a question with another question." I smiled. Niall lifted me onto the hood of the car, the sun was slowly going down. 

"Scarlett, answer the question." He said. "Yes." I rolled my eyes. 

"Anyway," he smiled, "This ring symbolizes my promise to you." He said. 

"What promise is that?"

"I give you all of me. Forever and ever. The world will end before I ever stop loving you, the ocean will dry up, the desert will finally rain. Because without you I am nothing." He took my hand, "Scarlett Rose Adams, with this ring I give you all of me and I promise to love you with all of my heart till the day I die and long after. I swear to be there when you cry. When you wish i were gone. When you no longer love me."

"Niall." Tears streamed down both of our faces. 

"I will be there. And if there ever comes a day when you no longer love me, I swear I will do WHATEVER to make you fall back in love with me because I fall more in love with you every day. I cannot imagine my life with another woman. Because the woman I want is right in front of me and she always will be. If you want the stars Scarlett, I will give you all of them. If you want a baby, well dammit I'll give you one." 

I cupped his cheek, his wet cheek, and looked into his eyes, "I don't want I baby, I don't want the stars. I want you, I need you." He smiled and pressed his lips to me and hugged me. 

"I love you so much Scar." he whispered in my ear. 

"I love you even more Niall." I returned. He pulled away and sighed, "May I see your hand?" He asked. 

I nodded and I extended my right hand and wiped my face with the other. 

He slid on a diamond band. I looked at it. In the diamond band where ruby's saying, Today, Tomorrow, and forever. "Oh Niall," I looked up at him, my eyes filled with tears. 

"Read the inside." He smiled. 

I took it off and looked at the inside, engraved in the silver was 'Mr. And Mrs. Know It All' 

I looked up tears were falling. 

"You should have seen the engravers face." He grinned. I wrapped my arms around him. 

. . . . 

I sat on the edge of Niall's bed as I looked around his child hood room. It was blue and the bed was gray. There were frames and trophies placed everywhere. 

"Niall." i turned my attention to the blonde, drooling, Irish boy laying shirtless in his bed. 

He groaned. I stood to go look at the frames and trophies. 

I looked at the picture of him and Greg. Niall looked about seven. Greg and Niall were posing in front of the church wearing their Sunday best. 

I looked at the trophy next to it. 'Niall Horan, for most improvement.' 

I smiled as I looked at the futbol (soccer) trophy. 

Soon two long arms engulfed me. I felt the heat of another person's body.