Chapter 37

Later that night, I was sitting in a chair by the window. The room was lit by a single candle. I looked over at Niall who was asleep.

The covers draped over him, his blonde hair was in his face. He looked like an angel.

And in two days I was about to be married to him.

I hugged Niall's white button up shirt, so many things were going through my head. I mean most 18 years were usually planning for college not their wedding. Well, my wedding was already planned it just a matter of walking down the aisle.

Just one last walk as  Scarlett Adams....

I tore my gaze off of him and looked out the window as rain started to fall, lightly. It always rained. ALL the DAMN time!

Something in my mind, was telling me it wasn't what I wanted.

Wait, did I want this? I couldn't tell if I did or didn't, not anymore at least. Maybe my mind was tricking me to believe I didn't want this. Or maybe it wasn't....

I grabbed my phone abd the it to my ears. He answered on the thrid ring.

"Scarlett?" Liam's voice was thick with sleep. "Are you okay?"

"I-I" Why was I calling him? "I-I was wondering if you were coming to the wedding. I noticed you haven't RVSP yet." What I wanted to say was, I'm scared and confused. I know it seems strange saying that but Liam was someone I could trust with my life.

"About that." Liam said, "I cannot make it. I am terribly sorry but there is a conference-" he yawned, "Pardon me. Anyway, there is a conference in London and I guess my business partener from Japan is the key speaker. You know how he is. I would have invited you to come with but its rude of me to take you away from your wedding day. Scarlett, I am sooo sorry. I wish I could go and watch you dance but I leave on that same day."

"Its okay Liam. I understand competely." I said, tears threatened my voice.

"I can cancel." He said.

"No, no, no" I said, "If I know Mr. Hagasiki, he will destroy your business. I'll save you some cake though." I forced a smile.

Liam chuckled, "Yay! Anyway, you'll make a excellent and beautiful bride. Niall is one lucky guy."

"Thanks Liam." I said.

"I hope you're keeping in mind what I said to you..." Liam said.

'I can make you happy. You're wildest dreams come true. You are an amazing yet sexy woman and you deserve the world. And I can give you that. Have you ever been to London? You cannot see London on a teachers salary. But if you do not feel the same then well I will swallow my pride.'

"Yes." My voice cracked.

"Well, Scarlett. I don't know what to say. I wish you the best. I will see you in a month. Have fun on your honeymoon." Liam tried to sound cheery but failed.

"Thanks Li." I said.

"Now get off the damn phone its fucking three or something!" he scolded.

I chuckled, "Night. see you in a month." I hung up.

I sat the phone down and sat on the couch, what was I doing?

Hey guys!! I am so so sorry about the short update! I have finals and I haven't had a lot of time to think of chapters..

So I might be extending this book!

Anyway, some major news by the way, I am going to be editing Mr. Know It All and I will most likely be adding new scenes! yay!!

Soo.... Umm.... Guys there is only four chapters left.... And then the story is done...

JUST KIDDING! You'll just have to wait a month after this book is over to read the prologue of  Miss Impatient! I just want to thank you all for this amazing journey! I know I skipped A LOT but I am working on it! I love you all! please vote and comment !!

~T