Chapter 32

"Thank you for picking me up." I mumbled to Todd as I climbed into the passenger seat.

He nodded, "Christy didn't want to come."

"She doesn't want to see me." I asked. He nodded, "Not like this."

I looked at my eye in the mirror. "I've got to say, she got you good." I smiled, and looked over at Todd. He always knew how to make me feel better. He was like my second dad.

"You should see her." I joked. Todd laughed, "Remind me not to mess with you."

I smiled, "Is Niall at the house?" I asked.

Todd's smile disappeared, "No. He wants you to meet him at his condo after you talk to Christy." My heart dropped.

"Oh."

"Well, Christy is waiting for you."

. . . . . . .

I was unpacking my things when Christy came into my room.

"Holy shit." she exclaimed as she saw my face. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey!" She said, "Lose the tude. You're lucky I am not lecturing you. Even though I should." I groaned and threw myself on the bed.

"And I am going to."

"No that-"

"WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU THIINKING EXCATLY!?!?!?!" She threw her hands up. "I am trying my best here and I have another child to take care of and I can't wonder if you are okay!!!"

"Then don't." I said quietly.

"Scarlett, please don't act like this. I don't know what I'm going. I still don't know and its been nine years. and I am so glad your with me but I'm not your mom. I don't know what she'd do." I looked at Christy, she looked as if she were to cry.

I hugged her, "My mom would be proud of you. you're raising me and that's all she could have asked for."

Christy started crying. I held my tears in, "Its been almost ten year Scar. Ten years and I haven't seen their faces. I thought your mom would be my bridesmaid like I was hers. She was my best friend."

I held onto Christy as she fell to the floor. "I can't keep pretending that I am okay."

I closed my eyes, "You don't have to."

. . . . . .

I hesitantly knocked on the door to Niall's condo.

I heard footsteps approach the door. I looked down at my skinny jeans and sweatshirt. my eye was still back but not as swollen.

The door opened, I looked up into Niall's blue eyes.

"Hey." His voice was low and raspy.

"Hi." I said looking back down. I starred at my white converse.

"Come on in." He opened the door. I walked in and sat on his couch. Niall was wearing white sweats and a white tee. His hair was ruffled, he must've just gotten up.

"So?" I clasped my hands together, I felt all awkward. Very uncomfortable.

"So? Where do I start?" He growled. "Here I'll give it a go. WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING SCAR!?!?!?!" He yelled.

"I WENT OUT OF MIND, WHEN HOLLY TOLD ME WHAT YOU DID I COULDNT BELIEVE YOU!!!!!" He roared.

I flinched, "I'm sorry."

"God, and to have Liam bring you there." He paced the living room, "I don't appreciate any of this!!!! The whole town knows about it. Even my mother!!!"

I flinched again. "I don't get why you had to do that!"

"YOU WENT OUT WITH HER!!!!" I screamed back.

"Yes, I did." He said. "I went to dinner with her because she asked me too. At dinner she told me that she wished us the best."

"oh."

He sat down next to me, "Yeah. god you make me so fucking crazy. Marry me." he looked into my eyes.

"I already am." I said.

"no. You don't understand. Marry me tomorrow." he said.

(hey guys!! I know I haven't updated in forever!!!! I have been working on collab fan fictions! I have three of them! one is Mind Games, second is We Meet Again and third is Love, Lust, and Tattoos so yeah! (: anyway comment what you thought!

love you all!!

Tia)