Chapter 25

I sat blankly at him.

I couldn't believe he was here, Niall was here.

"I'll give you two some time. Um, Imma go to Todd's, he is baby sitting Alex." Chirsty wasted no time getting her things and leaving.

I sat my purse down, I didn't approach Niall. I couldn't tell if this was real or not.

"You look nice." He said.

"Thanks, so do you." I said.

"How are you?" Everything seemed so out of sync between Niall and I.

"Fine." I clasped my hands together, this didn't feel right, not even close. "This is ridiculous." I told him.

"I know."

"Then why are you here?" I asked.

Hurt flashed across his face in an instant. "Wow."

"Niall, I didn't mean it like that." I reached for him.

"Its fine. I just wanted to make sure you're okay."

"Oh. Well I am." I said.

"Why are you acting so strange?"

"What do you mean?" I growled as stepped back.

"You are acting so-"

"Grown up? Thanks Niall." I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a drink of water.

"Scarlett I don't understand what your problem is. I came here to see you and your acting like a snot." He sneered.

I took a sip, "Didn't ask you to come did I?"

"No but that's what people in love do! Obviously you don't care."

"Wow." I slammed the glass on the counter.

"Okay, well I am going to stay till next week. So when you're done acting like this, call me." He huffed out of the house.

"FUCK!: I screamed. I hated everything right now. I hated how selfish I am, I hate I am such a bitch. Niall is so perfect and all I ever do is ruin everything for us.

. . . . .  .

Niall's POV

"Didn't ask you to come, did I?" Once those words came out of her mouth, I nearly lost it. How could she say something like that. When most girl's boyfriends come to visit them, they are all excited. Not Scarlett, she was cold as stone. But Scarlett isn't like most girls.

Hell, she wasn't a girl. She was becoming a woman. A woman who was not at all pleased with me. I gripped the steering wheel as I drove to my hotel.

I was so pissed.

I couldn't believe she was acting like this.

I saw a neon sign, screw it, I turned into the parking lot.

I needed to get out of my mind for a few hours.

 . .. .

Scarlett POV

"Scar!!!!" I heard Tracey yell. I was on the couch, my eyes were swelled up from all my crying.

"Go away." I yelled. She came into the living room, holding grocery bags.

"Oh honey, its okay. So you and Niall had a fight, you'll have plenty of them." Tracey said as she sat the bags down.

"I don't wanna fight with him. Whats in the bag?" I wiped at my eyes as I sat up.

Tracey smiled as she flipped her hair and pulled out a carton of ice cream. "Is that?" a smile spread across my face.

"Chocolate and brownie swirl." She handed me the carton.