Chapter 15

(Song for this chapter:

Shake It Out - Florence the Machine)

I sat on the bed waiting for Niall to come up. All the sudden I heard a door slam and a care engine.

I bolted up and ran to the window, it was Maura driving away. Then where was Niall?

I ran down stairs to find Niall coming in. "Niall?'

He looked up with sad blue eyes, "She's isn't coming back till we're gone. I told her we would be out by tomorrow."

I slowly walked over to him, "Do you want to talk?"

And for the first time, he nodded. He sat on a barstool, I leaned against the wall.

"She hates me."

'Niall she-"

"You didn't she the hurt in her eyes. Can I ask you something?"

"Of course, Niall." I said.

"Did you tell my mom you would move out here?"

The oven beeped, the stew was done. I walked over to the oven. I grabbed the oven mitts and pulled out the blue baking dish.

"Scar?" Niall asked.

"I told her I would think about moving here," I said.

He groaned.

I turned around to face him, "What was I suppose to say?"

"I don't know, I shouldn't be mad at you, I'm just upset."

I walked over to Niall and sat on a barstool, "I know you are. Call her."

"Scar,"

"Just do it, tell her we'll move out here." I said. Truth was, I was terrified to move out here.

"I won't do that to you." He said.

"And I won't let you destoy your relationship with your mother. Okay, she the only one you'll ever have. Niall, I want to be with you. Even if I have to move across the world. I'll do it. I'll do it all because I love you." I grabbed his hands. "Please call your mom."

"I don-"

"You won't eat dinner until you do." His eyes widened as he jumped off the stool as he grabbed his cell phone off of the counter.

"I'm doing this because I love her, not because I want food." he informed me.

I smiled as I began to pull out plates.

. . . . . . .

"Wow, this is great." I smiled.

Maura smiled, "Yeah."

I sat my fork down, this was awkward, I looked over at Niall as I took a sip of water.

He shoved lamb down his throat.

I made a noise and sat down my cup, "I'm so sorry." I stifled a laugh.

Niall snorted, and started laughing.

 Maura started laughing as well. I finally laughed, I was glad they were laughing, it means the tension was easing.

 "Maura." I said.

"Yes, Scarlett."

I took a deep breath, "We have some exciting news."

"What is it dear?" She asked.

"Me and Niall are planning on moving here." I said.

Her face brightened, and she looked at Niall.

"Tá sé an-Niall? Nó tá tú messing ach liom??" She spoke really fast in Irish.

"Mum, English. And no we aren't kidding. But we don't know when. Scarlett wants to go to school out in Washington so we'll see." Niall said.

"I am so excited!!!" Maura exclaimed.  

"Me too." I lied, well sort of. I mean I am excited to move out here but I don't want to leave Christy.

(Hey guys!!! I hope you enjoyed the SHORT chapter!! But that means a double even if I have to stay up all night long!! Niall and his mum made up finally!!!

How was your Spring Break?? Mine has been consisted of snow!

I should be rehearsing lines for my play but I'd rather write Erotic fan fictions(; Anyway have you guys seen One Direction's perfume add yet?? It is simply, well, One Direction!!!

Please comment and vote!!

Love you all so much,

Tia