Chapter 20

*Two Days Later* 

"I am glad you're home." Christy smiled as she took a sip of her coffee. 

"I don't ugh." i groaned as I took a sip of the warm liquid. 

"Well, no one cares. We have a ton of things to finalize before the wedding."  Christy smiled. "Christy the wedding is six months away." Time was flying by. 

"Well, I guess you don't want to see your dress.." Christy smiled. "Vera Wang got it back to us?!?!?!?!" I yelled. I had ordered a custom made dress.

"I want to see it!!" I exclaimed.

"I thought the wedding isn't for six more months?" Christy teased. 

"CHRISTY!!" I yelled. 

"Alright come on." She led me to my room and laying on the bed was a princess styled gown and sweetheart neckline. 

"Omigosh." Tears came to my eyes as I looked at the dress. 

"You're going to look absolutely beautiful." I was speechless. 

"Hey some guy called here earlier this morning asking for you." 

"Who?" I asked. 

"Liam Payne." I knew Liam had inherited his father's business as soon as he graduated. "Oh, did you write down his number?"

She nodded. I walked back downstairs and grabbed the yellow note pad next to the phone. I dialed the number on the pad. 

He picked up on the third ring, "Hello?"

"Hey Liam. It's Scarlett." I said. 

"Scarlett! How are you?" He said very excitedly. 

"Great, um sorry I just got back from Ireland."

"You still with that Irish teacher?" He joked. 

"Yes sir. Now what did you need?" I said. 

"That job still stands if you want it."

"I would love it." I smiled. 

"Well, I will see you tomorrow at 7 sharp. You know where Payne Company is right?"

"I think so." Of course, it was the second largest building in Seattle.

"Alright well, see you tomorrow. Bye Scarlett."

"Bye Liam." I hung up.

(I hope you enjoyed the short update but still... I should be updating tomorrow or Saturday! Please comment and vote! 

Stay cute as a button, 

Tia)