Chapter 40- Part 1

Songs for this Chapter:

Katy Perry- Unconditionally

Kid Ink- Show Me

Machine Gun Kelly- Lace Up

"How was getting your nails done?" Niall asked I entered his apartment. 

"It was fun." I smiled. He was sitting on the couch flipping through the channels. "I missed you."

I sat down next to him and kissed his cheek, "I missed you too. Where's your nan?" I asked. 

"With Denise, thank God. She isn't coming back over anymore." Niall growled. 

"Why?" I asked. He didn't respond. "Niall." I said. 

His jaw clenched. "Niall." I reapeated. 

He shook his head, "I'm sorry." 

"Niall. For what?" 

"As I was driving my Nan to Denise, she was telling me what a horrible decision I am making. God, Scarlett I am so sorry." 

"Niall its-"

"She told me, I'd be better off with Holly. God, I'm so fucking pissed." He chucked the remote at the wall and leaned forward putting his head in his hands. 

"I am so sorry. I had no idea she would be like that." I scooted closer to him and began rubbing his back, "It's okay."

He didn't say anything. "Niall, look at me." I said. 

He didn't move. 

"Niall James, god damn it, look at me!" I yelled. He flinched and looked into my eyes. 

"I don't care what people say, tomorrow is our day, no one else. Niall, after tomorrow its just you and me. Once everyone leaves and the party is put away it will be me and you." I said my voice shakily. 

 "Forever?" He looked like a scared little kid. 

I froze. Forever is a long time, a very long time. 

"Scar?" He asked, "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I was just thinking about our forever." I smiled. 

"I like that." He said. "Our forever. Which reminds me." Niall ran to the room. 

I sat on the couch, I couldn't believe Rose said that Niall should go back to Holly. I stared out the window, watching cars drive by.

"Scarlett?" Niall said. I looked over at him, "Sorry, I zoned out a little. What's up?" 

"Well, I have a little surprise for you." 

"Niall, what did I tell you about gifts?" I demanded. 

He chuckled, "I don't care to listen when you tell me not to buy you gifts. Anyway," He extended a white box with a red bow wrapped around it. 

I took it, "Niall-" 

"Just open it, damn it." Niall smiled. I smiled and pulled at the bow and opened the box. Inside was a necklace. 

It was a N inital, crystal necklace. 

"I know its cliche but I wanted to have a part of me wherever you go. So." He sat next to me, "I am no longer Niall. I'm Iall." 

I looked up at him, "Niall-"

"Iall." He corrected me. I smiled, "Iall, this is amazing." 

"Here, let me put it on." I turned my back to him. He moved my hair aside.