Chapter 38

"Goodmorning." I smiled at Niall's Nan. She was sitting on the couch in the living room.

She did not respond, let alone look at me. she continued to stare out the window.

"Rose, are you alright?" I asked.

She shook her head, "He's too good for you. He deserves better."

"W-what?" I asked.

She turned to face me, "I do not like you at all. But I will stay you for Niall's sake. I don't know what he saw in you. After all you were just a student of his, who was willing to drop her panties for him."

My mouth slowly fell open as each word of Hers hit me like a train.

"Maura told me everything. He lost his teacher's license because of you. He got deported because of you. Now what is he doing for work? He's going to go back to Mullingar with you, just to work in a factory. And when this all falls apart I will be there to pick up the pieces."

I couldn't say anything, what would I say. I thought she liked me....

"If you were smart you would take a hint." Rose growled.

Tears formed in my eyes. "Don't cry. You know how right I am. Here comes my grandson. Don't say anything about this conversation."

I nodded as I quickly wiped at my eyes. Niall strolled into the living room yawning. "Morning Nan." He said.

"Morning Niall." She smiled.

Niall looked over at me, "Nan, um Denise called she wanted you to meet her at the hotel for some reason."

Rose stood up, "Well, is there any way you could give me a ride?" 

"Yes, let me go grab my keys. Do you want to go?" Niall asked me.

"No, Tracey and I have plans to go get our nails done." I forced a smile. 

"Oh okay. Well, I'll grab my keys and we will be on our way Nan." Niall smiled. He walked away. "Rose?" I called as she stood up. 

"Yes?"

"You're wrong and you know you are. Niall and I are perfect for each other. We may have a weird relationship but its my kind of perfect." I said. 

Rose smiled, "Oh love, you don't sound too sure of yourself." And just like that my confidence disappeared. 

Niall came into the living room, "Ready?" 

Rose nodded. Niall opened the front door for her and followed her out after blowing me a kiss. 

Hey guys!!! I know its a short update but I will update again TONIGHT!!!!! Anyway, I hope you all liked it! Please vote and comment!!! Would you guys please check out my NEW stories, 'A Cup of Styles' and 16%!

Anyway, 

I love you all!!!!

~T