Chapter 1: airplane.

Blaire Serena Paul's POV:

"Blaire. Are you done packing, honey?" My mother called from down the steps.

I blinked myself out of the day dream i was currently in. I couldn't wait to see my brother Jake... i was moving in with him.

"Yup." I gripped my suitcase tightly, scanning my old bedroom once more before i left. This was the room i had since i was a baby.

My feet tip toed down the cold steps and to my mothers car. She had tears in her eyes, which i would understand i am one of the last of her kids leaving the house.

Our family was a normal savage family.

Logan; the oldest brother. (22 years old)

Then theres Jake Paul, the second oldest

Then theres Jake Paul, the second oldest. (20 years old)

After that, theres me

After that, theres me. (17 years old)

Lastly my little brother, Charlie Ian Paul

Lastly my little brother, Charlie Ian Paul. (14 years old)

Four kids, Parents are divorced

Four kids, Parents are divorced. That was my life.

When i placed the last of my suitcase in the car. I turned on my heels to face my little brother Charlie.

"Hey buddy, are you okay?" I asked, ruffling a bit with his hair. He looked up about to cry, which made me feel horrible.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." Charlie cried out, tears making his gentle blue eyes redden. He was only a fourteen year old teenager but as my job of an older sister.

"Cute. But your a savage so wipe them tears." I laughed pushing him away. The truth is that my little brother and i are really close to each other.

"I know. But do you promise i could move to Los Angeles with you when you get an apartment?" My brother bargained.

I gazed over to my parents, who nodded there head yes. They were okay with me being with a fourteen year old when i reach the age of eighteen but I'm only seventeen.

"Sure thing Charles. Anyway Mom my plane" i answered, my mother looked down to her watch to check the time.

"Yeah, you're right honey. Its time to leave. Say bye once more to Charlie." My mother ordered jumping in her small car.

"Good bye lil bro. I love you so so much. See you in a year or so." I kissed his forehead before jumping in the car.

I opened my phone, to see two people message me.

Jakey: txt me when you land.
Me: yeah, im going to the airport right about now. See you soon. In a couple of hours. 33 to be exact. It is 1983 miles away.

I opened the second message which was from Logan.

Logan: why did you pick Jake's team ten house over mine. Im taking back that best sister award.
Me: bruh, because Jake offered... you were to late.

  My mother stopped at the drop off area. She got out of the car as i did, opening the trunk to her car.

"Be careful with your brothers, they are very immature people, and listen to Erica." My mother declared.

"Yeah yeah. Mother... im a savage." I grabbed my luggages rolling them down the cement. I turned back once more to wave at my mother before entering the airport.

They check my luggage, made me pass through metal detectors, and soon i was on the plane flying to where hopes and dreams come true.