Chapter 11: before i fell.

Blaire's POV:

   "EMILIO!" I yelled as we jumped off the plane. It was a very scary jump, and i was alone.

To be honest Emi thought it was better if we would just jump alone, no one tied behind us.

It was pretty stupid for once i jumped the fear got to me. And do you wanna know the worst part, i didn't have a parachute. 

Emilio had pushed me out of the plane, without my parachute. It must of been one of his prank but that one was not as funny.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" I shouted at the top if my lungs.

Emilio came spiking down and grabbed me clipping me on his parachute. Without another hesitation he pulled the rope and the parachute went out.

We went flying up a bit.

Once it was calmer, i hit Emilio. "You scared me... Jerk" but the smile on my face betrayed me, i couldn't stay mad at him.

"Am i hearing a 'you're my hero Emilio' " Emilio teased, while we were going slowly down with the parachute.

"Thank you" i scoffed

"What?" Emilio continued to tease "i mean i did save your life."

"Thanks." I sighed.

"We're probably going to get kicked out, because of what i did" he laughed.

"Most likely." I giggled.

Emilio brought out his vlog camera which was tied on his shoulder as he was parachuting with it.

We landed and went to give their parachute back where we got a speech over how we were acting.

"You guys could have got yourself killed... " blah blah blah the instructor warned.

"But Mr. we are savages." I joked.

"Don't play dumb with me." He crossed his arms.

"I'll give you the money than add a little more for the way we were acting." I got out my wallet and so as Emilio.

I think we payed them 400 000. Four hundred thousand just for our stunt and 34 00 for the parachuting.

It was a lot of money but we had a laugh about. I mean this is stories we could tell to our kids when we grow older.

We drove back home in silence yet a smile still appeared visible on both our faces, we occasionally exchange glanced but it was more of me than him. 

His eyes were fixed on his steering we
wheel, but at the most unexpected moment everything fell.

All i can remember was darkness, deep dark darkness. The noise of shattered glass filling the my ear drums.

My heart rhymes slowly going down, the feeling of tunnels being made. My head pounding like a drum.

My blood becoming colder at the minute, my lungs feeling harder to breath. Each second harder than the other.

Then it all fell silence. And theres was no sounds coming in or out, it was almost like the sound of a pin drop could cause an earthquake.

Was i dead?

What happened?

All i could do is think, and there more i did the more i felt in pain.

Then it came back,

Beep, beep, beep, repeating itself over and over and over in my brain writing it self down in my memory.

Why was it beeping... ?

Im so confused.