Chapter 13: Days like this.

Blaire's POV:

When i opened my eyes again, it wasn't for the first time that i finally felt like they were open. It had been 2 weeks i had tried to get back into my body.

I sat up, my eyes adjusting to the faint light coming from my curtains. I gazed outside the small compact window, and it was dark.

My eyes then scanned the room, everyone was there. My parents, Jake, Chance, AJ, Logan, Mark, Lele Pon, Amanda, Andrew (Kingbach) , Anthony, Tessa, Emilio, Ivan, Nick, Kade, Erica, Charlie, and Christian DelGrosso.

I was amazed at how many people were in that room, and as i looked to the far back there stood Dean leaning against the door frame.

"Hey Dean." I whispered trying not to wake the others.

"Hello little warrior. How are you feeling" he pushed himself off the door frame and walk over to my bed.

I shrugged smiling.

"Do you remember anything?" He asked.

"No, i just woke up" I told him.

"We should probably warn the nurse then, she was already pretty mad because all these people were here"

That made me laugh that even in this small room, all my close friends came to visit me.

"Yeah these are my savages. I love them all" i smirked. "We should probably wake them up before the nurse comes to visit.

Seeing as Logan was right beside me, i gripped his hand and gave him a tight squeeze.

"No mom i don't want to do the laundry." He said in a sleepy voice.

"Can you do mine inside" i responded smiling like an idiot.

"Blaire?" He asked still sleeping.

"Hmm- yeah" i laughed.

"Blaire? BLAIRE!" Logan screamed, tear forming in his eyes. He smiled, hugging me tightly as everyone woke up.

"Blaire" they all said of there turn but the one that stood out the most was Emilio.

"Blaire, you're really a savage. My savage" he whispered the last part although the loud people talking i could still hear him.

Lele kept talking on and on about how we needed to hang out more that everyday counts.

Amanda laughed and said the same thing.

Christian made jokes, and told me to come by his place soon.

Mark and Andrew, told me so stories that happened to them and also told me to chill some time, but after that the five of them left to go back home to continue there lives.

Emilio stayed in the hospital until i left. Which was almost just in time for in a two weeks i would be gone for despacito. What i didn't know is that i was in a Coma for 1 month.

To be honest i can't lose this opportunity, this is what i want to do. I used to sing till i gave up and became an actor now i want to be a singer again.

I took a cold shower once i got home, it refresh me before going to bed. Everyone came to say goodnight.

Some type of month am i right.