Chapter 31 : the supper

4 months later.

Blaire's POV:

"Charlie, Dylan supper!" I yelled, calling for them to come down. I was having Tessa, Ivan, Riley and Emilio over i haven't seen them since the fight.

I went upstairs to change.

Dylan ran down the steps in a blue little dress, her hair was curled and her nails were done

"Hey Blaire." She said running down past me.

"Dylan, you are beautiful" i complimented.

"Charlie?" I screamed louder.

He walked down the steps with a frown on his face. The puppies following him. "Awe elegant Charles elegant"

There was a knock on the door, i ordered Charlie and Dylan to open the door.

While i was in the kitchen making the supper.Tessa and Ivan came in the kitchen, and were surprised to see me.

"Whoa. Do you just keep getting hotter ever time we don't see each other for a couple of months" Ivan asked.

"Nope" i laughed hugging him.

"Two kids in your house. Damn your younger and you grew up before me." She laughed.

Riley came in and hugged me. Then i spotted Emilio smiling, he looked healthy. I went to give him a small hug since we haven't seen each other since a while.

He cut his hair, and now he has a sexy jaw-line. When i hugged him i could smell a faint smell of axe. It was the one he used all the time it was very memory reminder.

"You look extreme beautiful" he whispered into my ear ever so gently.

I smiled, "you too. Age hit you good Emi" she pulled away. "Cameron is coming."

"Aj left to go to Paris for a few month so i haven't seen him in a while" Tessa informed as we all sat at the table.

"Yup. He text's me every night." I took a drink of wine.

There was a knock and someone walking in. "Hey Babe. I brought two bottle of wine didn't know which one you would want?" Cameron i laughed. He was my best friend and it was really funny because he made people believe that we were dating.

"Thats good honey. Come at the table" i giggled, while everyone glanced at me with a confused face. "Everyone Cameron Dallas"

The girls all cheered seeing Cameron. Who's eyes were only on mine, we weren't dating. But were we in like?
I love Emilio, i like Cameron.

"Hey. Serena, i was meaning to ask you something Shawny asked us if we wanted to come see his concert." Cameron asked, i was also friends with Shawn Mendes.

"Sure thing." I announced tapping the seat next to mine. "Now could you sit beside me"

"Yeah yeah yeah." He sighed, going to sit beside me. I don't know what came on him that night. But he was really affectionate.

I then noticed Cameron was looking a lot over to Emilio and then i thought, he is trying to make him jealous.

We dine and then watched a movie. When it was over Cameron left first. I walked him to the door.

"Hey Cameron, thanks for coming tonight." I thanked him.

"Just want to try one thing" his lips touched mine, it was a small sweet kiss.

And then left.

Thats Cameron for me s flirt, i didn't understand why he kissed me until i saw Emilio from the corner of my eyes.

Everyone left further after that leaving just Charlie, Dylan and i.