Chapter 26: claws are out.

Blaire's POV:,

    "No thats Ivan. Learn how to difference them" i told her.

"Is that what you did... right? When you cheated on Emilio with Ivan. You learnt which one was which so you wouldn't mess up"

"Alissa stop it. We used to be friends." I tried to calm her down.

"Friends. I was never friends with you. I fake it. Your brothers fake it too." She laughed this time a laugh that was so mean i almost burst out crying.

"The truth hurts huh?" She pushed me back my body falling onto a couple of people. "I never told you i was waiting for the day where i could."

"How could i believe."

"Why would i lie to you. I have proof." She was right. "I mean i understand them... due to you being you."

I jumped on her punching her, i gave everything but she did get a couple of punches past me. She got a punch on my lip cutting the upper and bottom one. Upper on the left side lower on the right.

She punched me in the eye, and she cut me on my cheek. She punched the right eye and cut my left cheek.

Grabbing a beer bottle she smashed it on my head. And it hurt a lot. People were filming the scene, i gave her a big punch knocking her out.

I turned to see that Aj and Ivan were busy trying to beat up the other two which they gave up after seeing Alissa laying knock out on the flooring.

My nose was bleeding and i looked like she but not as much as her. I walked out followed by both Ivan and Aj. They looked very sorry.

"Hey it was a long time ago they said that okay" Aj told

"Doesn't change the fact that they thought of it. I thought they were my brothers but turns out even blood can turn on you." Tears cascaded down my face. "You heard her im annoying. Omg no i seek attention. "

And then i realized i was making a huge drama out of it. "And she's right... she wants drama ill give her some."

I ran to my car, opening the door and starting it up. Aj and Ivan ran after me.

"What are you going to do?" He asked, i turned to Aj.

"Im going to live"

Without regret i pressed on the gas pedal going so fast. I needed to get to Jakes house. I needed to get my stuff and move out.

I was crying like hell listening to... home.

"Hold on, to me as you go. As we roll down, this unfamiliar road. And all though this way wayyy,

...

Just know your not alone. Cause im gonna make this place your home."

I changed the radio.

"Give me reasons to believe , that you'd do that same for me, cause i would do it for youuuuuu."

Great. Gone gone gone by Philips Philips.

I pulled up to Jake's, it was only 11pm so Jake was still awake. Everyone goes to sleep at 12 in this house.

I budge in, and the look of Emilio's face when he saw me change to concerned.
Jake came out of the office with Tessa and Erica they stopped dead in there tracks to look at me.

Nick came walking down the steps with Kade. Tristan came out of the bathroom. Chance and Anthony came in from outside and walked to see what everyone was looking at.

No one spoke.

"I know. I got in a fight" i scoffed running up the stairs. Everyone was still shocked but Jake called after me.

"Who did this to you?" He asked.

"Like you care. " i turned in tears " like you care" this time it was softer as i felt the tear falling down.

"I don't understand" he preached.

"Me either. Thats what i was telling myself the whole time" i responded.

To be continued... part 3