Chapter 6 : i love her.

Blaire's POV:

   "You guys suck!" I yelled, coming out of the deep pool. It was cold and disgusting.

Jake brought his Vlog camera towards me, he was laughing probably vlogging everything for the Jake Paulers.

"How does it feel like sis" Jake asked coming close to my face.

"Horrible, i need a nice shower" I wiped off some slime and threw it into the pool. It was disgusting.

I walked up the stairs and saw Erica coming out of her room, she had a smile on her face. When she saw me it grew.

"Blaire, just the girl i wanted to see" she came down a couple of stairs and saw my complete soaked dirty body. "What happened- never its probably because of Jake."

"Yup what did you want to tell me?" I asked walking past her and into my room, she followed me.

"I scored us some hot dates for tonight, my friend." Erica told with the biggest smile ever.

"Oh cool" i false cheerfulness, my mind was only settled on Emilio but since that doesn't seem like its happening... fine.

"Get dressed, we have to leave soon. Im going to apply some make up see you. Be pretty, he is really hot ." She left my room walking outside.

I decided to go take a shower. It felt good to get rid of the horrible smell that came with that stupid pool.

I dressed in new clothing and applied some make up.

I curled my hair, and placed on black heels

I curled my hair, and placed on black heels. When i marched down the stairs Emilio was coming up.

"Hey Emi" i smiled, showing him my outfit.

"Whoa, your beautiful. Where are you going?" He asked, leaning against the ramp.

I blushed at the word beautiful that escaped his mouth. "Erica set us up on a double date... apparently he is really hot but i do not know... matter of fact i don't even know his name."

He frowned, "your going on a date?"

"Duh." As i said that Erica walked down the steps squealing a bit at the sight of me.

She passed me saying she is waiting in the car. I looked back at Emilio and smiled going in to kiss his cheek i missed a little and kissed the side of his mouth.

Feeling the awkward moment coming i pretended like nothing. "Got to go, wish me luck"

"Yeah yeah" he scoffed, i walked passed him and run out the door but not before giving Ivan a hug.

Emilio's POV:

   She kissed me, sort of. A whole army of butterflies attack my stomach... all i wanted was to grab her face and smash my lips on hers but i didn't.

I let her go, watching her leave through the door.

"Your stupid" Ivan hissed, marching up the stairs and passing me.

"And what would you have done!" I yelled but not to loud.

(Bold is meaning they're speaking spanish. I well write it in English)

"I would have told her my damn feelings Emilio" Ivan screamed, grabbing team tens attention they all came to circle us.

"Easier said than done." I hollered back crossing my arms.

"I wished i understood what they were saying" i heard Tessa say from downstairs to Jake.

"I love her, Ivan. But i do not want to get my heart broken"

Ivan's expression soften as he pulled me in a hug making team ten scream of joy.

I love her.