Chapter 16: beautiful.

Third person POV:

   Emilio decided to take her at a fancy restaurant, one very high class. As the walked the feeling of happiness spread across his face as he looked at the people turning on there chairs to look at them. Thats when he realized, he wanted her to be the girl that always walks by his side.

The waiter lead them to their table, giving each one of them a menu. Girls from the table kept eating at Emilio's eyes... they found him extremely good-looking... to say it was the truth.

Blaire was prettier than those girls but comparing herself to them she felt like she was horrible.

One of the three girls walked up to their table. Asking Emilio for an autograph.

"Oh my god your Emilio Martinez" she squealed, fluttering her eyes as she handed him a pen and a piece of paper. "Could i maybe have your autograph?"

"Yeah sure of course, who do i make it out to?" He asked like usual.

"Amber" she wiped her hair.

Emilio took to write,

'Keep being beautiful Amber,

From Emilio Martinez. '

This was stupid to say that Blaire was jealous for thats what he writes to all of his fans. Something nice about them and his name.

But Amber was very pretty, to be honest she was average. She had Amber hair with Amber eyes, everything about was Amber coloured, fitting her name perfectly.

And the way she was looking at Blaire meant that she was ready to do anything to be with him which scared Blaire a bit.

"Thanks" Amber stated, "you guys have a great night."

Emilio sighed waving as Amber walked away, he thought 'finally i could be alone with the girl of my dreams'.

"So" he cleared his voice, "whats your favourite colour?"

She looked up from her menu, and burst out laughing. "Favorite colour? Your very strange Martinez very strange" She laughed.

"Oh yeah, and how is that?" He asked, continuing the conversation.

"You just asked me what my favourite colour was" she giggled.

"Oh and that is presumably weird." He pointed out, although he only did it to break the ice.

"Yeah pretty much" she smiled, looking back at a menu.

"Your very pretty." Emilio whispered.

"No trust me" she smirked, she never did find herself remotely beautiful but she was to others.

"I'll scream it like i did at the beach. You know, accept your beauty" he paused waiting for her response, seeing as she wasn't doing anything... he opened wide his mouth and took a deep breath.

"I accept my beauty" she whispered yelled trying to stop her.

"Mean it." He teased, her eyes were confused. She said what he wanted her to say. "BLAIRE IS THE MOST JAW DROPPING BEAUTIFUL IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD." Emilio yelled the truth to everyone, who applaud him for his romantic gesture.

"Okay. Emilio, stop it. I get it." She scoffed, yet still grinning at how fast her heart was beating.

They order their food, and soon it came. There was not much chatter going on but more of eye contact.

He was looking at her, while her eyes drifted to different places. After a while she asked him why he was looking so much.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked, looking down towards the table then back up.

"Because, i enjoy looking at beautiful people." He responded adding a wink.

This was some type of night.