Chapter 5: English classes.

Blaire POV:

I ripped Emilio's copy out of his hands wanting desperately to read what he had written.

' Dear reader,

What is it this feeling we characterize as jealousy. I hate that word, couldn't it be something more lighter like hope, or something to make you feel better , but no, they chose jealous as the pit hurting feeling that makes irrational decision be taken at any point in time.

When i was a younger boy, my father told me that girls would be chasing after me and they did, but what happened when the girl i want doesn't chase after me... jealousy.

I love her but... i don't think she could ever love me.

So yes reader... i would love to change that name we give the losing of confidences in love to something more acceptable... like The hurting of the heart.

For that is way better than Jealous.'

I looked up from the loose leaf and straight into Emilio's eyes... who could he be talking about?

"Nice work. Your english is improving." I weakly smile. Maybe he likes someone else... like another girl? "You guys are dismissed."

I handed Emilio his copy and spotted Chance going out the door with his keys... decided i needed to get some fresh air i ran after him and jumped on his back.

"Where you going Chance?" I asked on his back, he burst out laughing.

"Your so not heavy, how much do you weigh" he asked of his turn.

"115 pounds... why?"

"Jesus... yet you eat a lot" he laughed, he was carrying me outside of the house.

"Hey! Its called snack time." I laughed of my turn, he brought me to his car and i got off. "Where are you going?".

"Starbucks" he claimed.

"Your such a white girl" i laughed jumping in his car with him. We drove to Starbucks blasting the music to the maximum.

Chance and i were particularly brother and sister.

My hand were making waves outside the windows, cars kept pulling up and taking pictures of me.

When we arrived at Starbucks a lot of paparazzi were waiting by the store. When i got out of the car they started coming all over me.

"Hello Ms. please answer me question" one reporter asked.

I smiled at him waiting for him to ask the question.

"Nick Jonas wants to make a duo with you... what do you have to say?" He asked being the mic to my lips.

"What is there too. It would be a shame to say no to... but like i am saying... whatever happens happens" i smiled.

Another reporter brought her mic to my lips... while journaliste took pictures.

"You and Nick break up... why?" The girl asked.

"Ah. Sorry can't tell" i answered.

"Who broke up with who?"

I ignored the question walking away and in Starbucks where a got a big ice coffee.

After we chatted a bit, caught up on what i had missed and what he has. When we got home, i was prank.

Emilio and Ivan grabbed me, and threw me in the lagoon. There was one word i could describe that horrible pool... disgusting.

I hate that damn pool.