Chapter 34: hospital.

Blaire's POV:

   "How am i like?" I asked, drinking some water. The nurse said that i had to take it slowly.

"Funny. Nice. Mature." Logan started.

"What do you remember?" Jake asked.

"Nothing really. Apart from this morning... thats it" i expressed, sighing crossing my arms.

Two twins came into the room, followed by a girl. She had brown hair, and looked to be a dancer.

"Ari. Glad to see your awake" the girl made known. I smiled, i supposed that i was friends with her.

"Its Blaire." I informed.

"Uh, Blaire, people call you Ari, Air, Bri, or Slim." Jake murmured. "Her name is Tessa by the way."

"Tessa?" I repeated nothing came in my mind.

"Yeah" she laughed, looking suspiciously at my brothers.

"I'm glad to be awake too Tessa" i grinned, i would be glad to remember you too.

The twins and Tessa went to sit on a chair, thats when the doctor came back.

"She has huge Amnesia, meaning everything that happened she forgot." The doctor informed.

The three people who entered eyes grew big.

"So she doesn't remember me" the girl named Something took a sit. Her hands began to shake.

"Tora" i said trying to remember the name.

"Its Tessa"

"Tessa... i'll probably remember one day" i smiled.

"Hello Darling..." a woman entered the room.

"Uh. Hello?"

"How are you feeling?" She asked, this woman is old as hell. Do i even know her? 

"Better. " i smiled, "but uh... what is your status towards me?"

"Im your mother" she informed.

My mother, i forgot my mother and my brothers. I sat there just trying to remember something and then it hit me.

A memory.

The tall glass was a rather golden colour. The wind blowing it softly, as the smell of fern filling my nostrils. The sky was baby blue, and the chirping of birds told today was a beautiful day.

"Jake? Are you coming?" I loudly questioned, running through the tall wheat.

"Wait up. Wait up" Jake yelled but i didn't listen.

I was laughing to hard to give a care. I run faster, and faster while the pleading of Jake got louder by the second.

I didn't why he was freaking out, but i know it was really making him nervous.

I looked backwards, my older brother waving his hands in the air. Without looking in front i didn't see the cliff.

Before i could stop, i was already off the edge. Luckily there was water at the bottom. I was twelve at the time.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" i yelled, i was falling quickly down to the water and i couldn't swim.

"Blaire!" I heard the voice of my brother before i hit the water.

I tried to swim but i couldn't, plus i was panicking. I was losing oxygen, and the more i was under water the more my head hurt. I only black out when my lungs filled with water.

When i woke up i was choking out the water, on the beach. Jake was sitting beside me.

"You almost died. I told you to wait. You don't listen to me." Jake yelled.

In that moment i knew he was only yelling because he cared.

"Hello Blaire" Jake snapped his fingers in my face.