Chapter 17: the best night.

Blaire's POV:

After the supper, Emilio and i went for a walk. As i spotted a park from far i started running, dragging Emilio with me.

I ran to a swing letting go of Emi's hand to sit upon one. He laughed throwing his head back.

Emilio went behind me and started delicately pushing my back. It was so soft, he didn't want to hurt me, as if i was a fragile flower.

The sun was setting reminding old memories of Emilio's and mines meet.

"Do you remember the sunset?" I asked him holding both chains of the swing.

"Yeah. I do. " he told.

He stopped the swing, bringing his face close to mine as we both looked longly at each other. "You had just came from Ohio" he continued the story telling every single detail that happen as though he was writing a book.

This made my heart melt.

"Your such a romantic" I told him, as we were still looking at each other. Then he leaned in only to tease me of course, nibbling making me laugh like crazy.

"You see thats when i knew i wanted to be with you" Emilio made known. "Looking at you made every other girl wrong for me."

This only surprised me, all the boy were only with me because of either my fame or money but Emilio had already both. Boys founded me very attractive but the fame is what drew them in more often.

"So, do you wanna know my question?" Emilio asked sitting on the swing beside him.

"Yeah."

"So you wanna know my question..?"

"Yes i do"

"So i can ask you it"

"Just ask me it."

"So we have elaborated that i must ask this this question that i can't turn back."

"Emilio! Just tell me" i laughed, a bit frustrated.

"Fine" he gulped, his mouth going dry. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

I smiled, "maybe"

Emilio looked up. "Oh come on, it took a lot of courage just to ask you on a date, imagine asking you to be my girlfriend how that took all of my self esteem and plus the lack of confidence when-"

"Emilio, i would love to be your girlfriend."

Without thinking Emilio smashed his lips on mine, something he looked like he wanted to do for a while now. his lips soft at the touch and smooth.

Fire works, no atomic booms of butterflies fluttered threw my belly. The feeling of sparks flying and the whole world disappearing, in that moment it was just Emilio and i.

"I wanted to do that for a while" Emilio expressed.

"Me too" i laughed.

He drove us home as we ended our night front of our two doors.

"Good night Emilio" I whispered.

"Good night"

We both entered their rooms, I sliding down the door biting my lip. This was an amazing night, to be honest this was the most terrific night i had ever have.

I went to bed, looking at the ceiling the best night i thought it over.