Chapter 2: landing.

Blaire POV's:

The plane landed, like i had predicted 33 hours. I took out my phone and looked for Jake in my contacts.

I called my mother first telling her i had landed successfully and that i was perfectly fine.

Finally finding Jake, i opened our convo.

Me: Yo Jake-y i can't find you.
Jake: i see you though.

Turning swift-fully around to face my bug brother only ten steps away from me. Without any hesitation i jumped into his arms.

"Serena darling" my brother whispered into the crook of my neck. People who call me Serena are the important people in my life.

"Jake. I missed you, oh and so does Charlie" I smiled, together we went to grab my suitcase. But of course Jake being Jake decided to make a scene. Going on the turn-y things that hold all peoples belongings.

He gave peoples suitcase, and its about then i noticed he was holding his vlog camera. Jake was always vlogging these days sometimes it was fun others not so much.

Like the time he came to visit and i was coming out of the shower, towel wrapped around my petite body... Jake and Logan came running in with their vlog camera.

"Here we go sista. let's go back to the team ten head quarters." My brother announced grabbing my two suitcases while closing the Vlog camera.

"Yeah, lets go."

You might ask how am i famous? Well, i make movies and sing. I actually got more followers on Instagram, twitter and youtube than my two brothers combined.

We walked outside of the airport and thats where it got ugly. Reporter, paparazzi all trying to invade my privacy.

"Mrs Paul, why did you refuse the role in the movie Stars and Chances(a/n: not a real movie)

"Mrs. Paul any word for your fan?"

"Mrs.Paul"

"Mrs.Paul"

The reporters questioned, but it was hard to hear anything with the camera flashes and the people talking over each other.

My brother blocked me away from the flashes like a body guard. We we arrived at his jeep everything went back to calmness.

My brother was famous too but there was more gossip about me ever since i broke up with Nick Robinson. The break up was because we saw each other more friends. So now we still text but as best friends.

"So how have you been?" Jake asked when we came to a stop at a light. I glanced to him, smiling.

"Good. How bout you?" I reflected, looking outside the window.

"Im a savage." Jake answered, tapping his fingers on the steering to Shawn Mendes Treat you better. Normally i would sing but i didn't feel like it.

He pulled up to a white house. The team ten house of course. There was already some cars there.

"So watch out, they are all savages" Jake warned getting out of his car. It looked like a peaceful house then again i could be wrong.

I walked inside with Jake and the first person to come down stairs was a familiar face. Tessa Brooks.