Chapter 33 : The say the seconds the worst.

Blaire's POV:

   "But its raining like hell. Its a thunder storm and i don't feel comfortable sleeping at my friends house." Dylan argued in the phone.

I looked at the time on my phone, 11:57 pm. "Stay put I'm coming." I told her hanging up the phone.

"Charlie i am going to go pick up Dylan,  Hayley well baby sit you while i'm gone" I took my keys and started going down to my car.

When i placed my keys in the ignition, i had a bad feeling about this. But Dylan needed me.

I turned the car on, and drove it into the streets. It was raining so i tried to drive slowly.

But then the misted came in and... thats when everything went scary.

I turned my four flashers on for security, but what i didn't notice was that a car was not in its lane.

And before i could turn away, it hit me. My car flipping backwards, head hitting the front and side windows.

I remember the sound of the glass breaking into tiny shreds and the noise of metal being compressed.

Then.

Blank.

I lost everything... i lost my memory.

The pain, it was hurt like hell. Pitch darkness. But, it didn't matter cause the pain was the most of my problems.

Using most of my energy i open my eyes, eyes tearing up to the sudden intake of light.

Where was i?

"She's awake." A male yelled hurting my head. I had a huge head ache.

"We need you to say a word, any word" The male said, a different voice than the previous one.

"Can you stop screaming" i told sitting up, the was two males standing in front of me both blonde hair.

"Blaire" the oldest one stated.

Blaire? Who is Blaire?

"I'm sorry. Who are you?" I asked coughing, i rubbed my eyes. My breathing falling heavy.

"Omg" the older one fell back into a chair. He had red puffy eyes, and looked like he haven't slept in a lot of days.

"Blaire... how are you feeling?" The other one asked advancing to the side of my bed.

"Blaire?" I repeated confused.

"Nurse!" The boy yelled, pressing the button on the side of the bed. Two nurses came running in.

"Oh, hello. Your awake? How are you feeling?" She asked, going to take her pad book out while the other check my vital signs.

"What happened?" I asked, closing my eyes slowly but to open my eyes again.

"You we're in a car accident, you died but was artificially reanimated, went im a coma and came back. Its been just 1 month" The nurse told, she brought a light to my eyes. "What year are we?" She asked.

I glanced to the side trying desperately to remember this tiny detail, "i don't know."

"Whats your name?"

"Eh." My head began pounding. "Blaire i think. Thats what they keep calling me. Who are they?" I asked.

"Your brothers. Logan and Jake Paul" The nurse informed.

How could someone forget there own brothers.