Chapter 9: Beauty in her eyes

Blaire's POV:

   I woke up to the sound of Jake starting his vlog. Even though he was in the room right beside everything was still audible.

I turned to my other side and was surprised by Emilio, then momeries of last night came to mind.

I glanced for a long time at him, its like the more i stare at him the more he is hot.

"Staring are we?" Emilio pointed out eyes still closed.

I pretended to be asleep, faking snoring. He opened both eyes and turned me over so that i was on my back, hovering before me. He tickled me.

I started laughing like crazy. "Your very pretty" Emilio made known stoping to look at my face.

I placed my hands on my visage hiding it from him. "No, i am not".

"Yeah you are" he pear my hands away from my face. We stared at each other for another ten seconds before he leaned down going to kiss me but was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Hey Blaire, Dean is here waiting for you" Jake informed me.

My eyes grew wide, i quickly got up, threw my hair in a hair tie, and went to get dress.

I placed make up on quickly and undid my hair, running down the steps with Emilio

When i arrived at the bottom, there he was Dean.

"Hey." I greeted out of breath, waving awkwardly.

"Hey gorgeous. Do you happen to want to go somewhere real quick with me?" He asked.

I turned to look at Emilio, i really didn't want to leave him but then again Dean drove to come get me.

"Would i be back before one" i questioned placing on my heels.

"Of course."

I kissed Emilio's cheek, gripped Dean arm and pulled him out if the door quicker than expected.

We went to his motorcycle, i grabbed the pink helmet from yesterday. I couldn't get the strap tied, so Dean came and helped me.

It looked like one of those scenes in the movies. I hoped on before him wanting to continue this thing faster.

"So where are we go?" I finally wondered once i had wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Surprise." He laughed, and drove off to god knows where.

"Surprise? Okay calm down home boy... I'm a curious one" i stated fluttering my eye lashes.

"I know. Thats what i love about you" He whispered, and drove to the most beautiful place ever.

It was a cliff, and their was a swing. Lanterns were hung up all around the tree but there weren't on due to it being very sunny.

"Whoa it's... everyday bruh... peace. Im Joking, its astonishing." I smiled vaguely at the remarkable beauty of the nature that held before me .

"I know just like you..." He flirted, cheeks turning red from his comment. He scratch the back of his neck walking to the end.

Oh no... it comes down to this Emilio or Dean.

Emilio of course... but wait Dean.

Could it be possible that i am in love with both... but differently. How?