Chapter 7: double date

Blaire's POV:

We were driving down the freeway, jamming to our girly tunes. Erica told me that they were brothers, one my age the other her age. Hers was actually her boyfriend of two months, and the one im supposed to have, just came out of a relationship.

We arrived at a rich restaurant, the valley took our car as we marched inside the building.

Erica walked quickly to her boyfriend kissing him quickly. I just waved to mine, although she was right... he was really hot.

"Hi I'm Blaire" i giggled extending my hand out for him to take. He had these blue yet green eyes... turquoise. His hair was black and he was wearing black.

He was wearing a black tee shirt with a leather jacket. He was wearing though jeans but they were black too.

He had the dangerous look in his eyes and i could tell that he had a motorcycle for he was holding a helmet.

"Dean" he smirked taking my hand and giving it a firm shake. His voice was really husky and manly.

"So we are going to leave you alone for a bit, we meet up here at 6 for the double to start." Erica told.

The restaurant was connected to a mall so i guess we would have to walk around for a while. Erica and i think his name is Wilson... i don't know really.

Erica and 'Wilson' went walking through the mall leaving Dean and i alone.

I turned to face Dean and smile.

"Since we have 2 hrs on our own what do you want to do?" I asked him, looking down at my phone to see a text from Logan.

----------------------------------------------
04:00

Logan: Yo, are you going to come see me... its been long sis?
Me: is typing...
Me: sure, maybe tomorrow.
Logan:is typing...
Logan: tomorrow, we are going to get ice cream, by there at 1 pm.
Me: yup.

----------------------------------------------

I closed my phone and looked up to see Dean eyeing me up. "I'm sorry, continue."

"We could pass by the grocery store and buy some food for the poor" He suggested.

I burst out laughing thinking it was a joke but he has a very serious look. "Your serious?"

"Yeah" he nodded.

"You were black biker clothing and help the poor... your practically an oxymoron" I laughed out making him out least smile.

"I walk by the saying: don't judge a book by its coming and people aren't always what you think." He told.

We walked out to his motorcycle, he handed my a nice pick helmet, and sat on his bike.

"Hop on" he ordered starting the engine.

I sat behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He pushed on one of his foot and soon we were cycling down the streets.

When we went to the store i bought one thousand worth of food and we went to feed the poor. It was so much fun, we gave it to the people living in terrible conditions.

When we arrived back to the restaurant we were 2 minutes late and Erica didn't look to happy when we walked in.

We sat at the booth we were given, and ordered our food. Yet there was still tension on the table coming from Erica and Wilson.

"What did you guys do?" Wilson asked, taking a bite of his steak.

"Nothing." Dean answered playing with his food.

Erica looked at me a brow up..."nothing?" She repeated questionably.

"What did you guys do?" I asked trying to break the uneasy atmosphere.

"Stuff" Wilson answered.

"Great" Both Dean and I sigh.

It was the most awkward date i had ever been on. Through out the night it got a little bit better we started talking about stories or things that happened to us before.

Erica went to Wilson house.. and i got Dean to drive me back to team ten head quarters.

The ride was silent, and it stayed silent till we both stood at the entrance of the door.

"I had fun" i smiled, giving him a hug.

"Me too. You not like most girls. Good different" He kissed my cheek leaving it red from the blush. Then left, i waited till his motorcycle was out of sight to let out a tiny squeal

I was walking a bit wobbly due to coming back we stopped at a bar, he didn't drink but i took a lot and i may or may not be drunk.