Chapter 36 : memory

Blaire's POV:

It turned out to be better than i had expected. Emilio and i had a great time in the end. We danced all night and to be honest it was amazing.

"Yeah, Angelita... you have great dance moves"Emilio grinned as we drove back to my place.

"Angelita." The word replied in your mind... somehow this word reminded you of something. It was a word that meant, something special.

"Yeah. If we were friends... why have you never seen me dance?" I asked the question that was bothering me as we sat in the car.

"Because... i never got to. You did something before i had the chance to" Emilio gazed off into distances.

"What did i do?" Another question, i seemed to be filled with all of these question.

"Nothing... sorry." Emilio started the car, it was dark.

"Nothing?"

"Yeah."

"Emilio. What were we?" Everything i said seemed to only be question.

"We? We were... we were infinite. We were compatible, we were what i had ever asked for. I... i love-"

"Emilio... i don't remember you, how could i love someone i don't know." I opened the car door getting out.

"Blaire? Where are you going?"

"Look. Anywhere but here. I just i don't know you." I was creating a scene.

Without another word i slammed the door, running as fast as i could from the car. I headed to the bus, and took the one that lead to the team ten house.

entering the home... Emilio had still not arrived so i ran up the stairs. Walked into the office where my brother was.

When i looked down on the desk. There was a world map. I skimmed the whole entire map... landing on London. I got a memory.

"I want to live in Los Angeles when im older" Logan informed walking into the play room.

"I wanna stay with mommy and daddy" Charlie told.

"I want to go with Logan. It would be fun to live there" Jake laughed.

"Your going to be the two dumbest retards that is going to ruin Los Angeles. You just started Vine imagine, i bet you are going to kill it too. Im moving to London bitches and im going to be awesome."

"Oh miss.Blaire wants London." Jake laughed punching my arm.

"Owww Jerk" i punched him back.
The room filled with laughter seeing as Jake pouted.

The memory ended.

Thats where i needed to be... London. I grabbed my passport, my wallet and left the team ten house. It was raining like hell.

Rain... why does rain remind me of someone.

I couldn't texting Logan and Jake that i was going to London for a while. This is an adventure.

Emilio's POV:

I needed to find her. I needed to find her. I was driving down the road to the team ten house.

As i opened the door i ran in the office were Jake and Kade were.

"Hey where is Blaire?" I asked out of breath.

"Didn't you hear?" Kade announced.

"If im asking you right now. Of course i didn't FUCKING HEAR!" I was becoming angry i needed to see her. She needed to remember me.

"Airport. London" Jake pointed to the door.

I drove as fast as i could to the airport.

Blaire's POV:

Arriving at the airport the rain fell like crazy and it was then that it hit me. I remember everything now.

What am i doing? As i sprung around... i saw Emilio about 30 steps away from me. Without thinking i ran to him and smashed my lips on him.

"I remember now" i whispered. I smiled into his neck smelling this nice perfum of his. Is it me or sometimes boys smell like heaven.

"I missed you so much Blaire" Emilio whispered with his normal thick accent.

"Im sorry Emilio" I said in sympathetic voice.

"Lets go back to team ten and tell them you remember" Emilio sighed.