Chapter 18: cute couple.

Blaire POV:

It had been 2 days now since Emilio and i have been dating and today was the day we were going to announce it to the world.

Emilio has decided that now is the best time. He turned on the vlog camera as we both sat beside each other.

"Hey guys. im Emilio" he started.

"And yeah, Im Blaire." I stated, my brother already knew about us was he okay... not really did he do anything about it... not really.

Actually he was not okay the first time but then he saw how much we were in love and changed his mind.

"We have some news for you" he looked at me with sparkle in his eyes. "Were dating" was the sentence he interpreted.

"Yeah" i looked back at the camera with a huge smile on my face. I pinched his cheek, making his attention by brought back to me.

Smiling at him we held a glance, he leaned in for a kiss but instead i pushed his face.

"Too cute lover boy" i giggled.

He closed the camera, and gave me a little wink. "For privacy".

His lips brush against mine as i back up on the bed. His body grinding over mine. We were in my room, with the doors locked.

"Hey Ari, want to go get ice cream?" Tessa asked from the other side of the door.

Emilio looked pretty pissed that she was interrupting our make out session.

"Maybe later..." i told her, returning my attention to Emilio. She walked away, but then there was another knock on the door.

"Hey Emilio. Wanna go for ice cream with me and tessa and Ari" Ivan questioned.

"Oh come on. We can't get privacy in this house" Emilio sighed in a quiet tone.

"Guess not baby", i kissed his lips one more time before going to get changed. "Ivan were coming"

Ivan and Tessa were our best friends, but neither of them knew i was going to leave.

When i walked out of my closet Emilio whistled

When i walked out of my closet Emilio whistled. He was sitting on the edge of my bed.

"You so pretty" he grabbed my elbows and pulled towards him locking his lips with mine.

"i know, and you are handsome" I compliment back, grabbing his hoodie and throwing it to him so he could place it on.

"Can't we just not go get ice cream" Emilio whined.

"You mean, you want some one on one fun time with me?" I fluttered my eyelashes.

"Yes. You understand me" Emilio laughed, i kissed his cheek and moved to his chin then his bottom lip to hit his whole lip.

"Nope we are going" i giggled pulling him with me out the door and down the steps.

Ivan and Tessa were waiting down the stairs for us. When they spotted us a smirk came on their faces.

We jumped in the car and drove there Emilio and me in the back. He held my hand, tightly as his head was on my shoulder.

"Here we go" ivan joked.