Chapter 19: the fair.

Blaire's POV:

    "Ivan, wanna try out this one?" I asked pointing to a roller coaster ride. We had all gotten ice creams at the fair, but since Emilio wasn't in the mode for roller coaster and Tessa doesn't like them, it just left Ivan and i to try all of them.

The roller coaster i had pointed too was a very scary looking one, it looked to go super fast and to make quick turns.

"Sure thing Blaire" Ivan said grabbing my arm as we walked in the line to ride them, Emilio looked like he was fuming.

We had to wait a good 20 minutes, so Ivan and i got to know each other playing 20 questions.

"And then... i fell of the bed and Emilio totally freak out, he went to help me." Ivan was telling a story about him and Emilio.

It was finally our turn, Ivan and i decided to go in the first cart. I took out my Vlog camera, the one i never use.

The ride started, it went super high and the dropped, i think the cart left the tracks for a second of two.

When we got of Ivan and i were laughing at crazy because they took a picture while we were riding and the look on our face was priceless.

Emilio's POV:

    Ivan and my girlfriend look like they are having the time of there lives. I just don't want her liking my brother to much.

I spotted them giggling together looking at a small piece of paper. They looked like a couple from far but she was dating me.

"Hey how was the ride?" I asked, still holding the stuff animals i had won for her.

"Amazing" they both responded, as they said it, they glanced at each other and laughed.

Ivan and Tessa walked in front of us. Looking at all the fun things we could do. I stayed back with Blaire.

"Hey are you okay babe?" She asked, the word babe rolling of her tongue sent butterflies to my stomach. Thats when i knew she was mine and i was hers. That we needed to trust each other and ourselves.

"Perfect" i kissed her cheek and wrapped my arm around her shoulder bringing her to my chest.

"Kissy kiss kiss" i asked pointing to my lips, she looked up and smiled, her lips coming to place themselves gently on mine.

Her eyes were filled with colours that the fair brought to her. I love to stare into her eyes, its almost like i could see the world threw hers.

"I love you." I told her... maybe it was to late but i did.

"I love you too." She grinned.

This was good, we were finally an in love couple. "Te amo" i repeated but in spanish.

"Te amo, Emilio" she whispered in my ear ever so gently. Ivan and Tessa were playing an arcade game from far, while Blaire and i looked at them.

I heard her phone buzzed, and as she read her message her smile faded a bit. What was that about?