Chapter 14: beach time.

Emilio's POV:

    My and Blaire were running playing paint ball. I had been thinking about when i should ask Blaire to go on a date with although my brother and i have been talking a lot about what i should do.

"Emilio" he nice angelic voiced teased from behind me. I turned around swiftly pointing my gun, and there she was with a little paint of the shots i had given her before. She flirtatiously waved at me, winking at my though her glasses (paint ball glasses. The ones to protect your eyes).

Without warning she shot me. And ran way laughing, i threw the gun on the floor, running after her, grabbing her waist and spinning her round and round.

She was very light which was a good thing, although she was greatly shape she weigh like a 10 year old.

"Emilio put me down" She giggled, bringing her hands to her face to hid her blush.

"Are you sure? We were having some fun time..." I chuckled, i slowly placed her down, faces barely touching.

"I feel like were in the movie dirty dancing." She teased pushing my face away.

"Well if we were than we would have kissed." This brought a blush to her face.

"Noob" she joked, sitting on the ground. I stared at her with a smile i never knew i smile like that.

"do you wanna go to the beach?" I asked, maybe i could win her over with my abs of steel, I'm joking, not.

"Sure" she grinned.

It was pretty close we only had to walk over. We got in our swimming suit, and looking at her only made thoughts i didn't want to think of come to mind.
Sexual thoughts.

I picked her up bridal style and brought her in the water regardless of the squeals that escaped her mouth.

"Emilio" she laughed once i dropped her in the water. She popped her head back up with a shock expression. "Im going to get you for that" she laughed jumping me back as we fell in the water.

It was fun to finally have her back from that stupid coma even if it was just for a day. A day without Blaire is like a day without sunshine, a eternity without oxygen, a lifetime without happiness.

Blaire could turn the darkness into something so beautiful. It was what she liked to do stay positive.

She looked at with a side grin, her hair soaking wet. It was so cute the way her face looked, she was very beautiful.

"Your beautiful" i told, as a wave hit my back.

She blushed, "no im not" she tugged on her hair hiding her face.

"I'll scream it if i have to" i told her.

"Please don't, I'm ugly."

"BLAIRE PAUL IS MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL I HAVE EVER SEEN" i screamed at the top of my lungs, grabbing everyones attention. "do you want me to scream it again?" I asked, looking for her reaction.

She didn't say anything.

"BLAIRE PAUl IS DROP DEAD GORGEOUS-"

"Okay okay Emilio stop." She laughed hiding her face.

"Don't hide such a beautiful face" i informed her moving her hair out of her face.

"Would you like to go out sometime?" I asked finally. "on a date?"

She looked puzzled, "i would be delighted" her smile came back.

Omg Yes!

I am going on a date with Blaire!!