Chapter 4: Jealousy

2 months later.

Emilio POV:

Its been 2 month since Blaire lives with us. I think i am in love with her.

"Emilio, guess what?" Her cheerful voice rang upon my ears waking me up from my sleep. "Hello Ivan, nice hair". I opened my eyes to look at her standing in front of me.

"Hello Blaire" i rubbed my eyes sitting, i didn't even realize i was shirtless till i saw her eyes laying on my chest. I grabbed a sweater beside my bed and placed it on.

She cleared her throat before continuing what she came in the room to say. "you will not believe what Nick Jonas said."

She held a magazine in her hands, and starting reading in english. "Nick Jonas told our reporters he would really like to work with the young Blaire Paul. "She looks like a very person to work with" Nick Jonas affirmed. Do i hear a new song coming... i do not know" she jumped up and down squealing like a girl... to be honest she was one.

"Thats good" I laughed, she jumped in my arms wrapping her arms around my body. I snuggled my nose im the crook of her neck smelling her perfume, Strawberry Night owl. The one that smell the most amazing thing in the whole damn universe.

She let go and went to hug my brother, they were best friend too.

"I am very happy for you shorty" Ivan chuckled, giving her a gentle squeeze.

"Thanks Ivan. By the way get ready for your english classes I'm teaching you today." She informed before leaving the room. I stared at the door she had left out of.

"Thats a little creepy, if i were you i would just ask her." Ivan suggested.

"Ask her what" i suspiciously asked. What does he know?

"Damn it Emilio, don't lie too me. That would be very low since were twins." Ivan shot back, he was wearing a sweater stating 'Ohio'.

"Okay Yoda, what shall i do?" i sarcastically asked. My brother a girl gyro, hahaha nope.

"Just try getting alone with her." Ivan smiled, walking outside of the room. I stayed inside for a while... thinking.

"EMILIO COME DOWN" Ivan yelled from downstairs ".

Without more thoughts i ran down the steps and in the kitchen where a book was laying gently on the counter. Ivan was writing something down on the piece of paper in front of him while Blaire was looking over his shoulder to see what he was writing.

"Ivan, thats very good. Actually it should be more considered as being very excellent.

'As i gaze to the clouds, trying to figure out what sort of mix mash shapes i could draw out of the clouds, my eyes fade away drifting to the great wonders in front of me.

I wished i was a bird, though it is small, and has a hard time seeing windows, that is not what is important.  birds can fly... and sometimes when you can't run away from your problems you can sure fly away from them.

Why weren't humans built as a pack of flying angels.'

Like i said, very intelligent Ivan. I'm proud of you." She told Ivan smiling a bright and delicate smile. She ruffled his hair making an uneasy feeling erupt its way in my stomach.

Am i jealous?