Chapter 10: death of me ;)

2 weeks later

Emilio's POV:

Blaire and i were sitting together glancing down at our laptops, she was constantly laughing every two minutes, and to be honest... i was starting to get rather curious.

(Bold is in Spanish)

"What are you reading?" I asked, using Spanish to see if she could understand me.

She looked up.

"What?"

Great she doesn't understand, i continued ranting. "I bet its that Dean guy... what do you even see in him. He is probably a sweet guy around you but a jerk to everyone who is not... why couldn't you be with-"

"I understand you, you know... right? i took Spanish since i was like in grade 4." She told, and a surprised face came upon my visage.

"You speak Spanish?" I asked in shock.

"Yeah. No duh idiota. You know, you should know i understand a lot of things you and Ivan speak to each other" she winked returning to her computer. "By the way it is Dean."

That enrage me, Dean could just walk in to her life and already steal her heart... at least they didn't kiss.

"Hey, Ari... do you want to do something?" I asked her thinking of a great idea.

She looked up, and debated over the subject before slamming her computer shut and giving me her full attention.

Blaire's POV:

  I looked towards Emilio waiting for what we were supposed to do. I was debating over the question he asked before because of how i was leaving in two months to go do a video with Justin Bieber but Emilio didn't know.

"Lets go parachuting." He beamed up. Jumping out of his seat, and acting like and idiot.

"Parachuting? You do know i am scared of heights?" I questioned.

"Does that mean your chicken" he retorted doing a chicken dance.

"Am not. Im going to mess you up Emilio." I ran to jump on his back but he caught me and race outside to his car.

"Your going to be the death of me Emilio Martinez" I laughed as he buckled me up in his car. He closed the door and walked to the other side of the car.

"Haha, well. What can i say... its an honour." He chucked as i hit his arm hard.

He drove all the way to the parachute place, as we sang random Spanish tunes on the radio. When we arrived at the place i was starting to get nervous.

"My hearts beating quickly Emilio" i said placing a hand on it.

"'Maybe its because of me." Emilio winked, it made my cheeks turn a pink shade.

I laughed looking at Emilio trying to turn this moment into something funny. The truth is, i haven't really decided if should go with Emilio or Dean.

We got in our gear which made the both of us look very funny. "Hahaha" i laughed clutching my stomach, as i leaned forward. I lost balance and went to fall but Emilio caught me.

His face inches from me, with a swift move he brought me back to my feet.

Whoa was the only word leaving me mouth.