Chapter 22: Texts.

Blaire's POV:

   Seeing Emilio brought all of my old feelings back, but as i hugged Logan and Jake they whispered that Emilio had a girlfriend, as i walked up i read on her Starbucks cup 'Riley'.

It was a long night, and might i say a tuff one, acting like Emilio and Riley weren't affecting me.

"When you try your best but you don't succeed, get what you want but not what you need" I sing by myself in my room, with the vodka bottle.

Emilio came in my room, reminding me of old memories.

"What are you doing?" He asked sitting on the bed.

"Vodka might not solve my problems but its worth a shot." I laughed chugging the bottle.

"Okay. Thats enough for you" he smiled grabbing the bottle and putting it out of reach.

"Im sorry Emi. I wrote you a letter" i drunkly stated as he tucked me in and kissed my forehead.

"Im sorry i didn't come after you." He responded, before i fell asleep. He didn't have to come after me, i was already decided on leaving.

When i woke up to the annoying sound of someone yelling in a megaphone. I checked my phone reading all the messages. 10 new messages.

----------------------------------------------

Justin Bieber: hey first day back. Already miss you. 😭

Me: same here. I was awoken by a megaphone... not you jumping in my tour bus bed.

Justin Bieber: haha good memories. Hey when you have time come to my house... we could have fun.

Me: maybe tomorrow. Would that be good for you.

Justin Bieber: anything is good for me if its from you.

Me: cute. Save it for the fans.

----------------------------------------------

I smiled going threw the other texts, most of them were business. I got about three text from my friends, and 7 from my agents, people.

I opened one from Logan.

----------------------------------------------

Logan: hey do you want to come by my house today. Haven't seen my sister since a while now.

Me: of course.

Logan: yep. See you soon little sister that i love so much.

----------------------------------------------

I opened the last one, it from Christian.
----------------------------------------------

Christian: hey wanna make a youtube vid with me? Lacking of inspiration.

Me: sure thing. Im coming now.

Christian: okay okay. Your the best.

---------------------------------------------

I got up and walked to my closet, trying to see if this outfit was the best on me. It always took me a while to decided what i wanted to wear. Due to i was probably going to be in two youtube videos today. Christian and Logan.

I went to drive but stopped at the door when Jake came to speak to me.

"So. Your leaving so soon." He said pulling me in a hug.

"Not that i know of." I laughed, pushing him away. "Have fun with the music video. At least take more than an hour to plan it."

"Im Jake Paul. I can make a huge rap video in one hour." He told making a weird face and dabing. "Where are you going?"

"Christians then Logan but imma be back." I replied walking away.