Chapter Five

------------------
Please notify me of any mistakes so that I can fix them!

Photo at the top is David!
> Outfits <

Photo at the top is David!> Outfits <

------------------

> Chapter Five <
[]

The morning of Wednesday draws me to life as the sun rises, peeking through my curtains. The previous night had me practically dead, meaning I passed out and didn't close the curtains. I'm still in yesterday's clothes, black leggings and a white tee. My bra didn't come off, but I assume my chest is still fine. My mom always told me that you shouldn't ever sleep with a bra; although she never told me why.

I sit up, yawning and wiping sleep from my eyes. Beside me, my phone is on the pillow, and I'm curious to see if I've received any morning texts from Travis yet. I pick it up, and to no surprise, there's a text waiting.

Travis: Morning babe

Our date is today ;) come over when you're awake

I blink and try ignoring the wink face, sending him a text back.

Blaine: I'll be there in a few minutes.

I check the time. It's ten o'clock on the dot, and this means it's about time my butt gets itself out of bed, dressed, and out the door.

I don't need to shower. I did that yesterday, and quite frankly, showers daily are annoying. I don't sweat excessively, and deodorant is always incorporated into my morning schedule.

It's been getting colder and colder by the day, the winds picking up and entire atmosphere of the world coated in a chill. When I push the blankets away from my body, I feel a sudden cold and tense, shivering briefly as I stand up. I immediately start undressing until I'm in my undergarments (I despise walking around entirely naked, it's just not my thing). I go to my drawers and get a new set - my favourite matching pink one, to be exact - and then pick out my socks. I don't know what I want to wear but I did buy a new casual dress a few months ago, and it's actual comfy as well as pretty. It's made for autumn.

I go to my closet and then decide that, no, in fact, I don't want to wear this dress. What if Travis gets the wrong idea? He's never seemed too flirtatious, but sometimes he kisses me way too passionately. It could, however, just be me and my lesbian mind preferring that I made out with females, therefore hating said male kisses.

I walk back to my dresser, this time selecting a pair of dark grey skinny jeans and a loose, slightly oversized t-shirt. I get dressed and brush my hair, deciding that for today I'll leave it down, and then apply deodorant.