Chapter Four

------------------
Please notify me of any mistakes so that I can fix them!

The image at the top is Maya!

> Outfits <
Blaine's Work Outfit

> Outfits < Blaine's Work Outfit

------------------

> Chapter Four <
[]

I walk into the restaurant behind David and look around. It's warm, carrying the cozy aroma of coffee and freshly baked treats. There's only about three people there, two of which are on a date. I smile, watching as the teenage boy makes his assumed girlfriend giggle at a funny joke about a teacher they both have. The third person is a girl, sitting at a table by a window as she scribbles math homework into a journal. She occasionally sips from her mug of hot chocolate, her earbuds occupying whatever silence is in her mind today. The Saturday morning is off to a good start.

"So, do you want to bus tables, or make drinks? I really doubt that Molly would let you work on cash." David leads me over to stand behind the counter. He starts working on making some tea, then walks to the sink across the floor to wash his hands as well as the few plates.

"Umm... could I bus tables?" I shift from leg to leg, excited and anxious at the same time. This restaurant isn't family-owned, but David has been working here for quite a long time now and knows everyone. I hear a lot of stories and they all know me as David's little sister, which is okay with me, I guess. I get free stuff, so I won't complain. "I'd probably be better at that."

David nods. "Sure. There's a uniform in the back for you. Just ask Molly for it." He continues his job and I nod my head in response before padding around the sinks and coffee machines, ovens and other necessities to the very back of the area. I walk into a small room, knocking on the open door as I enter.

"Hey Molly," I smile kindly and watch as a young, blonde-haired female looks up at me. Her long hair is held back in a pony tail and her light green eyes sparkle as she realizes it's me who has come see her. "David said you had a uniform for me?" She gets up from the desk she's seated at and walks to a small storage closest at the far left of the room.

"I do!" She cheerily walks towards me, holding a pair of brown jeans and a denim shirt with a pair of converse that are the same blue, only with small white polka-dots. She then passes me a small white tank top - presumably to cover my chest and stomach because of the style the shirt is. "Are you going to be busing tables?" I nod and take the clothes from her. "Alright. If you need help with the shirt just let me know." Molly turns back to the desk and sits down at her chair.

I walk out of the room and into a bathroom, setting the clothes on the counter beside the sink. I take off my shirt and then put on the work shirt on over the tank top, carefully tying the tie in the front properly. I change into the pants and then the shoes, taking my own clothes and walking back into Molly's office.