Chapter 513 - Extremely Arrogant

"Zhang Yang, you're just like an ant to me! You were trash in the past, and you still are trash now! You dare be disrespectful to me, Luo Song?! I'll cripple you now and take away you opportunity to participate in tomorrow's outer circle competition!"

Luo Song furiously said with a loud and stern voice. The Late Divine Core aura that was being emanated from his body was rolling across the scene like a tidal wave, sending the debris of the broken stone table flying in all directions. Upon sensing this powerful aura, many people couldn't help but take a few steps back. At the same time, the three disciples who stayed in the same courtyard as Zhang Yang all wore gloating expressions, feeling as if their grudge had been vented. Previously, Jiang Chen had scolded them like they were nobodies, and even beaten one of them. Now, with Luo Song wanting to teach him a lesson, their minds were obviously filled with joy.

Luo Song was indeed a man with extraordinary strength. Without hesitating, he punched out toward Jiang Chen's face. Unfortunately, although he was a powerful man, he only possessed the strength of a Divine Core warrior. Although it made him a rather famous man within the outer circle, compared to Jiang Chen, it was like heaven and earth.

A Late Divine Core clown trying to behave arrogantly in front of a First Grade Combat King, perhaps he was the one looking for trouble.

Jiang Chen was still sitting on his chair cross-legged. Looking at Luo Song who portrayed an imposing image punching out toward him, it was like watching an infant crawling in front of himself. It was incredibly childish.

Bam!

Right when Lu Song had nearly arrived in front of him, Jiang Chen kicked out toward Luo Song's stomach with great speed.

Ahh!

Following a miserable scream, Luo Song was sent flying backwards like a kite that had its line cut off. He was thrown onto the ground over 30 meters away, causing a large crater to appear on the ground. While lying on the ground on his stomach, his body that weighed more than 300 Jins was violently trembling, causing him to look like a large turtle.

Luo Song felt as if his internal organs had nearly shattered to pieces, causing him to repeatedly throw up mouthfuls of blood. His abdomen was painfully vibrating, causing him to feel as if he was dying.

"My Qi Sea, no..."

In the following second, Luo Song let out a despairing screech, and all the pain in his body seemed to fade away. This was because, to his shock, his Qi Sea had been destroyed by the kick, and his Yuan energy had started vanishing like a balloon losing its air. In just a few breaths time, all of it had completely vanished.

In that instant, Luo Song's heart sunk to the bottom of the abyss; he completely surrendered to despair. His Qi Sea was destroyed, which meant he was now crippled. For a Divine Core warrior, this was worse than death. Imaginable, from now onwards, his world would be cast into a permanent darkness, as the Asura Palace would never cultivate a cripple.

All the spectators gasped in shock, and they repeatedly looked over at Jiang Chen who was still sitting in his chair as if nothing had happened. They felt as if their whole world was now spinning; as if they were dreaming. How could a man go through such a huge transformation in such a short amount of time?

"Oh heavens! He has become so strong! How could this be possible?!"

"Impossible, this is absurd! He was still a Mid Divine Core warrior when he left in the morning! I used to fight with him, and he couldn't even defeat me! Even if he has broken through to the Late Divine Core realm, I don't believe he could become so strong! Senior disciple Luo Song is a mighty warrior who has been famous for a long time, however, he couldn't even withstand a single strike from Zhang Yang?!"