Chapter 519 - Jiang Chen's Plan

Ling Yi was shaking with emotions. Only he knew how much hatred he had for Jiang Chen. After the fight in the Chaotic Ocean, not only had he lost one of his arms, he had also lost his reputation as the Eighth Tycoon. He was a well-renowned man, but he was defeated by a First Grade Combat King. This was something he could never accept.

During the past few days, whenever he thought about Jiang Chen, he would clench his teeth in anger, and feel a strong desire to devour this man. Now, while all of the four major powers were searching for Jiang Chen everywhere, he had actually brought himself to Ling Yi. If they had met each other outside, he would fear Jiang Chen, but since this was the Asura Palace, he had no reason to fear him, as there were many existences here that could easily kill Jiang Chen.

Although Ling Yi was betraying in an unruly manner, he was actually moving backward. After all, he knew how strong Jiang Chen was. If he was still in his prime, he wouldn't have backed off upon seeing Jiang Chen. However, as he had lost one of his arms, his combat strength was severely affected, causing him to no longer be a match for Jiang Chen.

While backing off, Ling Yi took out a talisman. It was a golden colored talisman, and he instantly crushed it upon bringing it out. It was clearly a communication talisman. Not long after the talisman was crushed, some mighty warriors would arrive.

Jiang Chen wasn't bothered by Ling Yi's action. No matter how many people arrived, he had no reason to fear them. Furthermore, he had never planned to leave just like that.

As the Freezing Hell Jail was an important place for the Asura Palace, he would alert those powerful figures upon forcefully breaking out. More importantly, with Jiang Chen's current strength, he couldn't forcefully break the space in this place. Of course, Jiang Chen still had other ways to leave this place.

"Brother Tan, let me kill this guy and get revenge for you."

With a smile on his face, Jiang Chen turned to Tan Lang and said. In an instant, he transformed into a trail of light and dashed into Ling Yi. Using the Spatial Shift skill which granted him incredible speed, he arrived in front of Ling Yi in just a split second. Jiang Chen would not show any mercy when dealing with Ling Yi. This guy was after all a Fourth Grade Combat King, not an easy opponent.

Therefore, Jiang Chen immediately attacked with the Azure Dragon's Five Steps. Upon taking the first step, the entire space violently swayed, and numerous illusionary dragons flickers around his leg. Jiang Chen stepped onto Ling Yi's head.

Sensing the formidable energy and oppressive might coming from Jiang Chen, Ling Yi's expression immediately changed. He dared not neglect this, and instantly unleashed a large layer of brilliant rays to counter the attack.

Tap! Tap! Tap!

Jiang Chen took three steps in a row, and each step collided violently with Ling Yi's attack. After losing one arm, Ling Yi became unable to fight with his full strength. Because of this, he was no match for Jiang Chen, let alone when Jiang Chen was using the powerful True Dragon Skill – Azure Dragon's Five Steps.

Blergh...

Ling Yi was forced back by the tremendous force, and threw up a few mouthfuls of blood. His face was extremely pale, and his aura was in a chaotic state.

"Argh! Someone, help me quickly!"

Ling Yi furiously roared out. He was well aware of how frightening Jiang Chen was, and if no one came to help him, perhaps he would soon be killed by this man.

However, Jiang Chen would never give him the chance. While Ling Yi roared out, Jiang Chen took his fourth step.

Boom! Argh!!