Chapter 523 - The Last Tribulation Bolt

Jiang Chen was a dexterous alchemist, and he acted with tremendous speed. Right at the very moment when the Nine Solar Holy Water was drawn own, he had taken out numerous herbs that were used to concoct the Nine Solar Lightning-Dragon Pill, then covered them all with the True Dragon Flame and True Lightning Flame, then he started melting those ingredients.

The higher level the pill was, the more difficult it would be to melt down its ingredients, and one would need to go through a tedious thought process in order to concoct it. Even an advanced alchemist would feel a headache at the stop of melting down these ingredients. This was because if there was a single mistake, it would severely affect the quality of the final product. In the fact of a true alchemist, any pill below 100% effectiveness was simply rubbish.

However, this was not a problem for Jiang Chen at all. The Great Soul Derivation skill was a frightening skill, and it had brought him the energy to instantly melt down hundreds of herbs at the same time, and extract the purest essence of every single one. Without such a skill, there was no way he would be able to concoct the Nine Solar Lightning-Dragon Pill underneath Heavenly Tribulation.

Even for Jiang Chen, there was only one chance to concoct the Nine Solar Lightning-Dragon Pill. So, he needed to take this opportunity to concoct as many as possible. Once the Heavenly Tribulation ended, he would lose the opportunity to concoct this pill.

"What is brother Jiang doing?"

Inside the Heavenly Saint Sword, Tan Lang's mind was filled with curiosity toward Jiang Chen. The Freezing Hell Jail had nearly completely collapsed, and according to common sense, Jiang Chen should be leaving this place as soon as possible. However, not only did Jiang Chen not do that, he looked like he was going to concoct something underneath the frightening Heavenly Tribulation. Why was he so heavenly defying?

A dignified expression appeared on Jiang Chen's face. Even for him, this would be incredibly difficult. Not only did he need to concoct the pill while enduring the powerful heavenly pressure, he also had to defend himself from the devastating energy that came from the sky.

Popping sounds could be heard from the herbs being burned within the flames, as all kinds of impurities were extracted from them. The combination of the two flames had nearly reached the absolute peak of what any flame underneath the heavens could reach. Underneath Jiang Chen's control, no matter what object he wanted to refine, he could use these flames to burn them down.

Like a golden dragon, the Nine Solar Holy Water was swimming around freely within the scorching flames.

Boom!

The fifth tribulation bolt finally struck down. The crimson tribulation bolt that had the diameter of a water bucket transformed into a Heavenly Dragon, and emanated a frightening aura. It descended toward Jiang Chen's head, flooding the entire space where Jiang Chen stood.

After this tribulation bolt descended, the entire Asura Palace began shaking. The expressions of Li Tianyang and a few others changed dramatically. They could easily imagine that the Freezing Hell Jail had been completely destroyed. The nodes connecting the Asura Palace and the Freezing Hell Jail had collapsed, revealing a few large holes in the spatial dimension.

"Damn it, the Freezing Hell Jail is completely destroyed."

Even a respectable man like the Great Elder couldn't help but curse, not to mention how unsightly the expression on Li Tianyang's face was. Only the two of them knew about the secret of the Freezing Hell Jail. It wasn't just a simple jail, there were some secrets hidden within. However, no one except them were aware of these secrets.