Chapter 548 - Eighth Grade Devil King

Chapter 548 – Eighth Grade Devil King

Swoosh...

The ice cold wind was soughing, and the entire place was filled with gruesome devilish energy. The deafening devil roars could be heard from all directions, echoing throughout the entire sky above the valley, making one's hair stand on end. Devils were charging out from the devil nest. Those who came out were mostly Devil Kings, but there was also a small amount of Combat Soul devils. However, when these Combat Soul devils arrived, they immediately distanced themselves from those Devil Kings and ran into the outer area of the first level.

Quietly and stealthily, Jiang Chen and his friends moved closer to the devil nest. They showed no interest in those Combat Soul devils that scurried away. Their target was the frightening Devil Kings. Only the devil souls of those Devil Kings could be sold at a good price. In the Divine Continent, reaching the Combat King realm was the basic requirement for survival, as only a Combat King had room to survive in this land. Even a Combat Emperor couldn't be considered a strong power in this land. This was a magnificent world, a world with extremely dense natural Yuan energy. The Eastern Continent just had no way of comparing.

"There are so many devils here, I've already seen about nine Devil Kings in this place."

Tan Lang said with a sigh.

"Hehe, let's kill them all. Devils can multiply really fast, so if we don't kill more of them, it won't take long before the devils rise to power once more. Furthermore, when the number of devils reaches a number that can't be contained by this Devil Realm, they will once again invade human territory. Therefore, we don't have to feel guilty about killing these guys."

Tyrant smiled in a malicious manner, revealing his true colors. He didn't even include his symbolic 'Amitabha' in his words.

"Show no mercy, let's kill!"

Jiang Chen shouted, then dashed forward. At the same time, he took out the Heavenly Saint Sword which was now fully covered with a layer of fiery red flames. Impacted by this flame, all devilish energy began backing off.

Aouu!

A Devil King was startled upon seeing a human appear in its line of sight. Obviously, it didn't expect there to be any humans with the courage to come to the heart of the first level. Shortly afterwards, the Devil King reacted. It immediately charged at Jiang Chen with its tremendous body.

"Die!"

Jiang Chen showed no mercy when he attacked. The scorching flame was dancing violently on the Heavenly Saint Sword as he swung it toward the Devil King's head.

Puchi!

The Heavenly Saint Sword was extremely frightening, and it had become incredibly powerful after being further refined by Jiang Chen. At its current level, no King Weapon could compare with it. Even if it had to face ordinary Emperor Weapons, it would still be able to match up to their power.

The only flaw was that Jiang Chen had yet to find all parts of its original body. Up until now, he had only found three parts of it, while the remaining four were scarred across different places in the Saint Origin realm. Thus, even though Jiang Chen really wanted to gather all of them, he just had to take it slowly.

The Fourth Grade Devil King was sliced in half by Jiang Chen. Its body was incinerated by the raging flames which had turned into a sea of flames. A devil soul jumped out from its skill and fell into Jiang Chen's palm.

On the other side, two formidable Devil Kings charged at Tyrant at the same time. Tyrant's body was flashing with a dazzling Buddhist aura. Without hesitating, he forcefully struck out his palm toward the two Devil King, unleashing a huge Buddhist palm. Due to the huge gap between their cultivation, the two Devil Kings exploded from Tyrant's palm before they could do anything.