Chapter 502 - Breaking Through to the Combat King Realm

With a gloomy expression, Big Yellow followed Jiang Chen. He felt dizzy by the fact that Patriarch Greenlotus who had appeared out of nowhere could be related to this shameless monk.

However, he had known Jiang Chen for a long time. He knew that this guy was extremely mystical, a man who knew a lot of things. So, Big Yellow was already used to it.

The Chaotic Ocean covered a vast area that stretched out as far as the eyes could see. After the monk left, he basically vanished into thin air. It would be extremely difficult to find out where he was right now. However, Jiang Chen had never failed to find a person he was looking for. With the help of the Great Soul Derivation skill, there were no one could escape from his senses.

Twenty thousand miles away from the Heavenhawk Island there was an area filled with islands of all sizes. As this location was far away from the center of the Chaotic Ocean, the natural Yuan energy here had become much thinner. The islands were all in bad shapes, and no one seemed to be living in this place, and people would rarely come here. It was basically an area with no human activities.

A man and a dog could be seen floating outside of these islands. At this place, although the monk had hidden himself perfectly, Jiang Chen could still sense his whereabouts clearly.

"This monk really knows how to pick his hideout. No one will come to a shitty place like this."

Big Yellow said.

"This is a perfect spot. However, if the mighty warriors of the four major powers really want to look for him, they will leave no stone in the Chaotic Ocean unturned. Thus, it won't take long before they come looking for him here."

Jiang Chen said.

"How are you going to help him? Don't tell me you're going to go see him now, and tell him we're here to help? I believe that damn monk will attack us straightaway."

Big Yellow rolled his eyes and said. By hiding and waiting for such a long time in the Chaotic Ocean, the monk had shown how much he cared about the sarira. If Jiang Chen jumped out in front of him now and said he was here to help, that monk would never believe what Jiang Chen said unless he was an idiot. Also, a young man who wasn't even a Combat King, and a big yellow dog who was just a First Grade Demon King, what kind of help could they even provide?

"Of course not. We'll hide without letting that monk discover us, and let him absorb the sarira with a peace of mind. If no warriors from the four major powers show up during this time, there will be no need for us to help. Besides, I'm sure that the four major powers will send some extraordinary warriors here. With our strength, we might not be able to defeat them. I want to take this time to break through to the Combat King realm."

Jiang Chen said.

After that, Jiang Chen and Big Yellow hid their auras and simply picked a desolate island to stay. If it was any ordinary people, it would be really difficult to hide here without being discovered by the monk, with his alertness. However, as Jiang Chen and Big Yellow were experts at hiding themselves, they could easily keep the monk in complete dark without him realizing that the two of them were nearby.

Right after Jiang Chen and Big Yellow hid on one of the islands, a golden figure arrived above a desolate island located in the center of this area. This figure was none other than the monk.

Wearing an alert expression, the monk swept the surrounding area with his eyes and divine sense, inspecting all the islands located in this area. After finding nothing suspicious, he found a place to hide.