Chapter 528 - Western Region

Wen Hua and the genius from the Peerless Sword Faction were struck with astonishment. They couldn't believe what they had just witnessed. To their knowledge, the monk was just a Fourth Grade Combat King. No matter how much of a genius he was, it was impossible for him to be a match for three Fifth Grade Combat Kings. However, who could have thought that the monk's frightening strength would go beyond their imagination? The powerful warrior of the Invincible Sect couldn't even withstand a single strike from him, and had one of his arms broken by him. Thus, none of them dared hesitate any longer.

Clang!

Most of the disciples from the Peerless Sword Faction cultivated sword skills. The genius pulled out his precious sword that was strapped behind his back. Then, he and Wen Hua unleashed numerous dazzling sword and saber beams toward Tyrant.

On the other side, the severely injured genius from the Invincible Sect dared not relax. While enduring the severe pain coming from his broken arm, he drew out his weapon as well. Although the three men weren't from the same sect, their relationship was privately quite good. Thus, they could cooperate pretty well. The three men's teamwork brought a significant boost to their spirit, and their overall strength improved by a lot as well. The cooperation of three Fifth Grade Combat Kings was not something any ordinary man could deal with.

The space once again began to tremble as a result of their powerful attacks. Countless cracks appeared in the air, while the Spatial Energy leaking out from the King Weapons here wreaked havoc in the entire place. The place quickly became a chaotic battlefield.

Although he was surrounded by the attacks of these three powerful men, no signs of nervousness could be found on Tyrant's face. Instead, a smile emerged on his face. With his overall strength, he had no reason to fear these three men. Since the beginning, Tyrant had yet to take out his combat weapon. But now, in order to defeat these three geniuses, he quickly pulled out the golden beads that hung around his neck.

After the Buddhist beads were taken down, they immediately began emanating a dazzling glow. Numerous golden Sanskrit symbols could be seen on the surfaces of these beads. Driven by Tyrant, the beads started expanding at top speed. Each bead looked like a resplendent gigantic disc; extremely majestic.

"Ten Thousand Buddhas!"

Tyrant roared out loudly. His voice was incredibly loud, as he shouted out using the Buddhist technique Vajra Lion's Roar. Wave after wave of golden ripples surged through the air, spreading across the scene. However, the frightening part about this attack wasn't this roar, but the chain of beads. Like a mighty barrier, the beads formed a golden field. Following Tyrant's subsiding voice, numerous dazzling golden beams shot out from the beads. They looked like razor sharp beads capable of destroying anything that got in their way. They were slicing through the space as if they were cutting through butter.

Clang, clang, clang...

The golden beams that shot out from the beads clashed into the three men's powerful King Weapons, producing loud clanging sounds and a large amount of sparks. The great impact pushed the three powerful warriors back, making them feel unwell as their blood was violently tumbling about inside their bodies.

"Impossible, how could this monk be so strong?! Even the three of us are no match when teamed up against him!"

Wen Hua was truly astonished. It looked like his eagerness for success had caused him to make a huge mistake. This monk was far tougher to deal with than he had imagined. Judging from his ability, it would take at least a Sixth Grade, or even a Seventh Grade Combat King to capture this monk.