Chapter 532 - Dragon Scale

Every time the Dragon Transformation skill transformed, it would always bring Jiang Chen a powerful True Dragon combat skill. The first time, it brought the True Dragon Palm and True Dragon Flame. The second time, it was the Azure Dragon's Five Steps, and currently, the third time, the Five Elements Combat Dragon Seal, and each skill was stronger than the previous. The Five Elements Combat Dragon Seal could be considered a supreme True Dragon combat skill, because the transformation Jiang Chen experienced this time was completely different from the previous two times. This time, he could considered to have been completely reborn. The blood essence that came from the Dragon Transformation skill had once again modified his body, as it exchanged every single drop of blood in his body, making his physique even more monstrous.

This was a perfect example of a blessing coming disguised as a misfortune. Since he had reincarnated to this world, Jiang Chen was destined to become a man with a great future. No matter where he went, no matter what situation he faced, he would always be blessed by fortune. Thus, even inevitable death had turned into a tremendous blessing for him. Without this disaster, it would have taken the Dragon Transformation skill ages to transform for the third time.

After cultivating the Dragon Transformation skill for such a long time, Jiang Chen had truly began to understand this divine skill, and had gained complete acceptance from the skill itself. It was a skill that came with its own sentience; mysterious and unpredictable. Even Jiang Chen himself couldn't predict what the future development of the Dragon Transformation skill would be, and he couldn't imagine what realm he would be able to reach with the Dragon Transformation skill. However, there was one thing he was certain of, and that was whenever the Dragon Transformation skill transformed, its circulation would become much faster, and it would eventually bring more benefits to Jiang Chen. Each evolution would make the engagement between it and Jiang Chen more perfect. Just like this time, blood essence had come straight out of the skill itself. This was something unprecedented, and it could be considered a miracle.

It was difficult to imagine what kind of tremendous benefits the Dragon Transformation skill would bring to Jiang Chen after the fourth, fifth, or even further transformations down the road. Meanwhile, more secrets would appear within the Dragon Transformation skill after each transformation.

The Five Elements Combat Dragon Seal, as its name implied, this powerful combat skill was related to the five elements. The Five Elements Combat Dragon seal was comprised of five combat skills; the Golden Dragon Seal, Azure Dragon Seal, Water Dragon Seal, Fire Dragon Seal, and the Earth Dragon Seal.

Each seal was interconnected with the Five Elements, and the mutual promotion and restraint between the five elements made the strength of this combat skill unstoppable, so much stronger than the True Dragon Palm. As for the actual strength of this combat skill, it would be directly affected by the five elements that Jiang Chen found, meaning that this combat skill wasn't easy to master. The Five Elements Combat Dragon Seal was different from the True Dragon Palm and Azure Dragon's Five Steps. The True Dragon Palm and Azure Dragon's Five Steps were both printed directly into Jiang Chen's mind, and he was able to use them straightaway, and they would become more powerful following the strength of his cultivation base. However, this wasn't the case for the Five Elements Combat Dragon Seal. Jiang Chen was only provided the cultivation method of this combat skill, so he had to work on his own to cultivate this skill.

During the next few days, Jiang Chen had yet to awaken. However, his aura was becoming stronger and stronger, while the dragon shadows lingering around his body became denser. Dragon roars had been echoing throughout the Greenlotus Mountain, as if countless dragons from the ancient era had really descended onto this tiny mountain.