Chapter 517 - Freezing Hell Jail

A loud explosive sound rang through the air as Jiang Chen's sword destroyed Song Liangdong's palm strike. However, it didn't stop there, as it continued its way and impaled Song Liangdong's palm within a split second. A fierce and trenchant sword energy burst out from the sword, and, under the eyes of everyone, Song Liangdong's palm exploded; turning into a blood mist.

Arghh...

Song Liangdong let out a miserable shriek as his palm exploded. However, his shock was greater than his pain. Even if this guy was able to continuously level up, he appeared to just be an Early Combat Soul warrior, whereas Song Liangdong himself was a mighty Late Combat Soul warrior. So, why couldn't Song Liangdong withstand even a single strike from this guy, and was severely wounded in an instant? The strength of this guy had reached a level beyond anyone's imagination.

Swoosh...

Showing no mercy, Jiang Chen swung his sword with incredible speed, ferociously slicing through Song Liangdong's neck. Song Liangdong could only feel a shivering sensation from his neck, and didn't even have the time to respond. His head was sliced off from his neck, just like how Wang Yuan had been killed. Neither of them felt any pain before dying.

Plop...

Song Liangdong's headless body feel down to the ground. After twitching a few times, it stopped moving.

A pandemonium broke out in the entire square, and some nearly fainted on the spot, as they had just witnessed a scene that wouldn't even appear in their wildest dreams. That lunatic had just killed Song Liangdong! No one had any idea how strong this guy was. Even if he had found himself a heaven-defying legacy; even if he had become an Early Combat Soul warrior, that didn't mean he should be able to kill the inner circle genius, Song Liangdong.

Also, what kind of legacy had this lunatic discovered? It caused people to become envious of him.

"He killed senior disciple Song! But, he's only an Early Combat Soul warrior, how can he be so incredibly strong?"

"So extremely fierce! What exactly does that guy want? Even if he wants to prove himself, there is no need to kill so many people. If he didn't kill anyone, with his performance today, I'm certain the Asura Palace would have put a lot of attention on him. With that, he might even have become a Tycoon in the future. But now, there's no hope for that."

"There is no easy way out for him now. Zhang Yang has gone insane. I believe that underneath the heavens, there's only those he can't kill, but none he doesn't dare kill. This matter has escalated to a very serious level. Perhaps only those core disciples are able to subdue him now. If any of the 13 Tycoons come here, he will be met with certain death."

............

Everyone present were in shock, as this was such a terrifying scene. No one expected this Zhang Yang to rise up in such a quick manner. Of course, no one were thinking that this wasn't the real Zhang Yang. The real Zhang Yang was no asleep within a storage ring located in Jiang Chen's Qi Sea.

"I'll ask a Tycoon to come here and deal with him."

A Mid Combat Soul warrior who came here with Song Liangdong said with an unsightly expression on his face. Without hesitating, he left the scene and went looking for a Tycoon. Song Liangdong had been killed, instilling great fear in them as they face Jiang Chen. They didn't have enough courage to stay here any longer, let alone attack him.

"I'll go with you."

Another man who was trembling with fear as well said. He wasn't willing to stay here for even one more second. He immediately followed after the first man, and began flying toward the inner area of the Asura Palace.