Chapter 527 - Redeeming Interest

Chapter 527 – Redeeming Interest

As Tyrant had laid down a formation outside the cave, nothing inside could be sensed by anyone outside. It was worth mentioning that some of the Buddhist techniques were pretty amazing. For example, the Concealing Formation set up by Tyrant. Unless someone who was an expert when it came to Buddhist techniques came, not even a Ninth Grade Combat King would be able to notice anything different about this cave without paying close attention. Also, as this was a pretty remote place, no one would really pay any attention to a rundown cave.

Also, this place wasn't in the Liang Province, it was in the Jin Province; no longer the territory of the four major powers. Thus, it was relatively safe.

What Tyrant needed to do now was assist Jiang Chen and Big Yellow in their recovery; do everything he possibly could.

Two days later. Tyrant was staring at the man and dog lying motionlessly on the ground. He couldn't help but let out a heavy sigh. A dense golden aura covered their bodies, making them look like two huge cocoons. It was a very gentle glow, which allowed them to calm their minds while being inside. Not only that, as Tyrant had a Minor Saint's sarira inside his body, it made the golden glow extremely pure, and provided an even bigger positive effect to Jiang Chen and Big Yellow's injuries.

But unfortunately, as Jiang Chen and Big Yellow were suffering from severe injuries, they were now in deep comas, and were showing no signs of waking up. Not only that, Jiang Chen's vitality was extremely weak, and it showed no signs of getting better. If not for that mysterious force inside his body supporting him, he would be no different from a dead man.

That mysterious force came from the Nine Solar Lightning-Dragon Pill which Jiang Chen had consumed at the most critical moment. The Nine Solar Lightning-Dragon Pill was a mighty divine pill, and without the help of this pill, Jiang Chen would be in an even worse state. Although the Dragon Transformation skill provided him a great self-recovery ability, it had now stopped working completely as Jiang Chen was in an extremely bad condition.

As for Big Yellow, the backlash from using the forbidden technique as well as the loss of his blood essence was too serious, and it was a miracle that he hadn't died yet. However, since he had the support of the Dragon Horse bloodline, and the bloodline was continuously circulating in his body, his condition was much better when compared to Jiang Chen.

"Looks like the only solution is to return and let master save them. I can't save them with my ability."

Tyrant murmured. Although he was a Fourth Grade Combat King, he felt helpless when faced with Jiang Chen and Big Yellow's severe injuries. During the past two days, he had used every single method he knew about, but none had brought any positive results.

The monk could easily abandon Jiang Chen and Big Yellow, leaving them here to go on his way. However, he would never do something like that. Jiang Chen had previously saved his life, so he had to save Jiang Chen no matter what, and he would give it his all.

After making up his mind, Tyrant waved his hand and placed both Jiang Chen and Big Yellow into his Qi Sea. After that, he walked out from the cave.

Three men flew by from the distance and stopped in the sky above this mountain range. The monk furrowed his brows as he looked at them. Without hesitating, he held his breath and looked at them carefully. They were all emanating powerful auras, and they were all Fifth Grade Combat Kings. Judging from the clothes they were wearing, they should be the geniuses from one of the four major powers in the Liang Province.

"Wen Hua, we're in the Jin Province's territory. Are you sure that monk will have come this far?"

One of the young men asked. He was a genius from the Invincible Sect.