Chapter 549 - Earth Jail Appears Again

An Eighth Grade Devil King was incredibly strong, the devilish energy unleashed from its body had blanketed the entire place, flooding several kilometres with raging devilish flames. The devil's enormous body stood like a small mountain as its two gigantic palms appeared above Jiang Chen and Tyrant at the same time.

Jiang Chen and Tyrant's expression changed immediately. Faced with such an enormous devil, even though they possessed abilities that greatly suppressed devils, and were confident in themselves, they still did not dare show any neglect.

"Fire Dragon Seal!"

"Fudo Seal!"

Jiang Chen and Tyrant both roared out at the same time. A huge Fire Dragon charged out like a real dragon, ramming into the Devil King's palm. Tyrant showed no hesitation either, and countered with the Fudo Seal. This time, both men attacked with everything they had, unleashing attacks a few times stronger than their previous ones.

Boom!

The entire sky was filled with raging flames and glorious Buddhist lights. The two attacks suppressed the Devil King greatly, as they were the natural predators of devils. So, even though it was an Eighth Grade Devil King, it would still have to face elemental suppression, and thus couldn't fight at full strength. Although Jiang Chen was just a Fourth Grade Combat King, he was able to kill Seventh Grade Devil Kings with ease. Thus, even if he had to face an Eighth Grade Devil King alone, he would have no fear. Tyrant was as strong as him, and he was now a peak Sixth Grade Combat King, so killing a peak Seventh Grade Devil King was also a piece of cake for him. And, with the suppressive effects brought by his Buddhist skills, he possessed the ability to fight equally against an Eighth Grade Devil King by himself.

Currently, by attacking together, Jiang Chen and Tyrant were able to unleash an even greater power. In this first exchange, not only were they not harmed by the Devil King, their attacks instead sent the Devil King a few steps back; causing large craters to appear on the ground.

"This is satisfying!"

Tyrant shouted. His body was emanating a golden light, making him look like a living Buddha. After gaining the upper hand during the first exchange, he turned into a trail of golden light and shot himself in front of the Devil King. Without saying anything, he unleashed another Fudo Seal. As one of the supreme Buddhist seals, it wasn't easy to completely master this seal. Thus, Tyrant wanted to make use of the continuous battles with powerful Devil Kings to cultivate his Fudo Seal, making him master the skill faster and better.

Of course, Jiang Chen didn't hesitate either, and he showed no mercy toward this Eighth Grade Devil King. The mighty Fire Dragon Seal was once again unleashed by him. This was an extremely formidable combat skill which could be compared with the fifth step of the Azure Dragon's Five Steps. However, in fights against devils, it would no doubt be more effective than the Azure Dragon's Five Steps.

Aouu!

The Eighth Grade Devil King furiously roared out. It repeatedly slammed its chest with both hands, trying to vent the anger stuck in its heart. However, its heart was filled with more shock than anger. In its mind, the humans in front of it was just a Sixth Grade Combat King and a mere Fourth Grade Combat King, and killing them should be as easy as pinching two tiny ants. However, out of its expectations, these two humans who it regarded as two tiny ants were so formidable that it was knocked back by their attacks.

The Eighth Grade Devil King moved. A black devil seal was formed between its palms, and a gruesome skull was seen on top of it. This attack represented brutality and terror; hell and death. Once it was released, it would claim someone's life. Even if an Eighth Grade Combat King had to face this attack, he would either die or be severely injured.
But unfortunately, this Devil King was facing two abnormal monsters today. The Fire Dragon Seal and the Fudo Seal could greatly suppress the devilish elements.