Chapter 509 - Tan Lang's Pain

Chapter 509 – Tan Lang's Pain

Although Jiang Chen had promised to help Zhuang Fan get revenge, his scalp went numb as he thought of the current situation he was faced with. It was the second day since he arrived at the Divine Continent, and the first time he came to the Liang Province. However, he had offended all four major powers of this place. With his current strength, he was unable to take on even a single major power. He couldn't even fight against any ordinary major powers.

Judging from the current situation, it seemed that the best option would be to temporarily hide in this Chaotic Ocean.

Not long after that, a great storm once again swept across the Chaotic Ocean. As expected by many people, the four major powers had sent even stronger men to this place, and that included Sixth Grade Combat Kings as well. This frightening might spread across the entire sky covering the Chaotic Ocean. The mighty warriors of the four major powers were all furious. They had ruled the Liang Province for many years, and not once in history had they suffered such a huge provocation. A monk and a young man, both of them had killed many geniuses of the four major powers in just one day, causing them a huge loss. This was something believed to be unimaginable in the past.

But unfortunately, although these mighty warriors had left no stone unturned in the Chaotic Ocean, they were unable to find any traces of Jiang Chen and the monk. They had searched many places, including the desolate islands where they were last seen. However, they had left out Heavenhawk Island. As expected by Jiang Chen, the most dangerous place was usually the safest place. None of these mighty warriors expected the ones they were hunting to actually be hiding on Heavenhawk Island.

The warriors of the four major powers spent two whole days searching the Chaotic Ocean, but they were unable to find any news about Jiang Chen and the monk. In the end, they were forced to think that Jiang Chen and the monk had left the Chaotic Ocean.

It was actually understandable. After killing so many from the four major powers, if it was any other people, they would definitely choose to run away as soon as they could. Only idiots would stay behind.

"Hmph! Announce the orders to kill! I want to capture them even if they've grown a pair of wings!"

The Fifth Tycoon coldly harrumphed.

All the men from the four major powers were extremely angry. In the Liang Province, no one could kill those from the four major powers and remain alive.

Asura Palace – Within the Tycoon Palace.

Right now, more than twenty people were gathered in the palace, most of them young men. There were a few old men with powerful cultivation bases. They were obviously the Asura Palace's elders, while the rest were the Tycoons.

An old man with gray hair was sitting at the topmost position together with a young man wearing a golden robe. The young man looked to be in his thirties, and he had a refined and cultured outlook, and he was portraying an impressive image. He was holding a folding fan in his hand, which made him look like a scholar. Sitting beside him was a fat old man who looked about sixty years old. His hair was all grey, but his cultivation base was powerful. No ordinary men could compare with him.

The old man had a long history with the Asura Palace, and his cultivation base was not any weaker than that of the young man who was holding a folding fan. However, from the way he looked at the young man, it wasn't hard to tell that the man who could say the final word in this palace was not the old man, but the young man who looked like a scholar.

Because this young man carried a big weight in the Asura Palace. He was the head of all Thirteen Tycoons, Xiao Nanfeng!

Right now, all the men inside the palace were wearing angry expressions, especially the Eighth Tycoon, Ling Yi. Once of his arms had been sliced off by Jiang Chen. Although he had partially recovered from his injuries, it would be impossible for his arm to regrow.