Chapter 504 - Fighting Against a Fourth Grade Combat King

Everyone felt strange about this, wondering what the background of this young man was. At the beginning, he stood together with the Asura Palace in the fight against the Heavenhawk Island Master. But now, he had actually switched teams, and was helping that monk against the Asura Palace. Which side did he really belong to?

The crowd was left speechless, as no one knew why this young man suddenly switched sides and was helping that monk, even going as far as to offend the Asura Palace for him. No, it wasn't just the Asura Palace, the other three major powers were also hunting that monk, it was just that they had yet to arrive at this place.

Many people were thinking similar thoughts. Although this young man possessed extraordinary talent and incredible skills, it seemed that his brain was not functioning properly. Even if he really wanted to help, he should at least be able to understand how big the gap between him and his enemy was. His enemy was clearly a Fourth Grade Combat King, so poking his head out to help the monk at this moment was no different from courting death.

"Kid, what did you just say? You want to help that monk? Are you honestly seeking death?"

Li Hao immediately scolded Jiang Chen. He was left speechless the last time when Jiang Chen humiliated him, but everything was different now. With Ling Yi present at the scene, he had no fear of Jiang Chen.

"You have no idea who you're facing. This is the Eighth Tycoon of the Asura Palace, how dare you stand against him? I really don't know where you've found your courage. Our Tycoon has forgiven you for setting the Heavenhawk Island Master free, however, not only do you not feel grateful for this, you still want to get involved. It looks like you're tired of living in this world."

Xiu Rui also didn't want to miss this chance to retaliate.

"Hmph! Jiang Chen, I can pretend that I never heard your words. Now, as long as you scram from my sight, I promise I won't kill you."

Ling Yi coldly harrumphed and said to Jiang Chen.

"I'm sorry. I, Jiang Chen am actually reluctant to have an unpleasant relationship with Tycoon and the Asura Palace. As long as Tycoon promises me not to cause any trouble for this monk, we will still be friends. What do you think?"

Jiang Chen responded. One way or another, he had decided to help this monk today. At this moment, the monk was at the most critical moment of his absorption of the sarira, and if he was disturbed, he would definitely suffer a backlash, of even a Qi Deviation, which was devastating.

"Where did this kid come from? Why is he poking his nose into the business of others?"

"Sigh... he really is a typical example of a reckless young man. Don't tell me he thinks that with his strength, he can really fight against the Eighth Tycoon of the Asura Palace?"

"None of the Thirteen Tycoons are kind men, and the same goes for this Ling Yi. By not giving this Ling Yi any face, I'm sure that this young man will suffer later on."

It was a plain eye-sore for all the spectators to see this situation. In their minds, this young white-clothed man was unable to appreciate favors, and didn't know his own limits.

"Hmph! Where did this reptile come from? How dare you get in my way? I heard you're capable of killing Second Grade Combat Kings, but don't think for a moment that you can look down on everything just because of that mere achievement! Today, I, the Eighth Tycoon will let you know that there is always someone stronger than you out there."