Chapter 541 - Two Senior Managers

The Heavenly Tower's main hall was splendidly decorated and looked magnificent. Two sweet looking girls wearing revealing outfits had been waiting at the entrance of the main hall. When they saw Manager Liu bringing Jiang Chen and the other two men over, they quickly bowed down. This was treatment that only a distinguished guest could enjoy.

Of course, Jiang Chen couldn't be interested in girls like these. He simply walked away after looking at them once. Although he didn't show any interest in these girls, it didn't mean that others were like him.

"Aiyo! You're pretty good looking, little girl! If you can make me happy, I'll reward you handsomely!"

The monk stared at one of the girl's chest with his lustful eyes, not forgetting to take the opportunity to stroke her silky smooth face.

Damn you! Jiang Chen rolled his eyes on the spot. This too shameful, if the monk hadn't followed him in here, he would definitely tell others that he didn't know this monk. No matter what, he had to pretend he didn't know this monk. At least, he wasn't a goof friend of this lustful monk.

Fuck! This place is the Western Region; the heart of Buddhism! You're wearing a kasaya and a string of Buddhist beads around your neck, there's even nine scars on your head! Can't you at least give some face to other Buddhists?! Even if you don't want to give face, you shouldn't work to remove theirs! Even Tan Lang was left speechless. Tan Lang knew that Tyrant was a shameless monk, but he never expected him to be a lustful monk.

The young girl who had her face touched by the monk was startled as well. Apparently, even she didn't expect this. The other two men didn't show any interest in her, but instead, a monk did. Nevertheless, this was a handsome monk.

Manager Liu's face twitched violently. At this very moment, he knew that this monk wasn't any genius from the Great Leiyin Temple, and perhaps he might be a fake monk. How could a Buddhist Monk say such lustful words and touch a girl like this? This was something only a hooligan would do!

In fact, Manager Liu called upon these two girls to serve Jiang Chen and Tan Lang, he never prepared one for the monk. If he knew about this earlier, he would ordered three girls to come here instead.

"Great Master, you're a follower of Buddhism, I never thought you'd be interested in girls."

Manager Liu said.

"Amitabha. Mister, what you said is rather inaccurate. For us monks, Buddha lives in our hearts. My mentality has long ago reached the pinnacle of Buddhism. Hence, I won't be distracted by these worldly matters."

The monk said in a serious manner.

Cough...

Jiang Chen coughed a few times, then simply turned his head away from the monk.

"Haha, do whatever one pleases! Great Master, you're a man with true nature! Why are you both still standing there? Quickly, serve tea to our distinguished guests!"

Manager Liu turned to the two girls and said. After that, he showed a welcoming gesture to Jiang Chen, "Young master, please have a seat."

Manager Liu was a smart man. As a business man, the most important quality he had was his judgment. Just now when they were at the main entrance, he had seen that this young man in white was the actual leader of this trio, although his cultivation wasn't as strong as the monk's.

Jiang Chen accepted the invitation and sat down on a rattan chair, and Tan Lang sat down on the chair beside him. An exquisitely made crystal table was placed between them. Meanwhile, Tyrant was sitting alone opposite of Jiang Chen and Tan Lang, his lustful eyes still lingering on the chest of that young girl.