Chapter 545 - The Monk Never Lies

It was a devil emanating a formidable aura, an existence that was least a Third Grade Devil King. All devils were cruel and fierce by nature, and since they were in the Devil Realm, which was an environment extremely beneficial to them, a powerful Third Grade Devil King could easily fight an ordinary Fourth Grade Combat King human.

Of course, since it had bumped into Jiang Chen and Tyrant, it was destined for this Third Grade Devil King to face a miserable ending.

"Haha, let me try my new strength first!"

Tan Lang joyfully laughed out. After absorbing the Nine Solar Lightning-Dragon Pill, not only had he gone through a tremendous transformation, he had also broken through to the Fourth Grade Combat King realm. Therefore, upon meeting their first devil, he was eager to check out his new strength, wanting to evaluate his current strength.

Swoosh!

With incredible speed, Tan Lang arrived in front of the devil in the blink of an eye while unleashing his Fourth Grade Combat King energy. The devil was instantly dumbstruck.

As it had reached the Third Grade Devil King realm, it possessed intelligence that wasn't any less than that of humans. This devil was not an idiot; it knew it wasn't a match for this human. Although it was able to defeat ordinary Fourth Grade Combat Kings, this young man in front of it was clearly no ordinary Fourth Grade Combat King.

Roar!

The devil opened its mouth and let out a furious roar, spraying Devil Yin energy into Tan Lang's face. After that, it simply turned around and fled.

"Haha, want to run away? It's too late!"

Tan Lang joyfully laughed out. His body was covered in a dazzling golden glow. After being tempered by Heavenly Lightning, and having his constitution modified and improved by the Nine Solar Lightning-Dragon Pill, his body was now full of pure Yang energy. Hence, he had no fear of the devil energy in this place.

The golden glow that hovered around Tan Lang's body instantly destroyed the devil energy unleashed by the devil. After that, he moved at top speed and caught up with the fleeing devil.

"Die now!"

Tan Lang waved his hand and unleashed a powerful seal. The seal was fully covered with mystical runes, and it carried a tremendous force as it rammed into the devil's head from above.

Boom!

With all its strength, the Third Grade Devil King tried to defend against the seal. However, it was not a match for Tan Lang. It let out a miserable shriek, as half of its body had been badly mutilated by Tan Lang's seal.

A look of satisfaction appeared on Tan Lang's face. He took a step forward, arriving in front of the devil, then punched out; destroying the devil's head. An ice-cold devil soul jumped out from the destroyed head, and was picked up by Tan Lang.

"Haha, brother Tan, you're really amazing!"

Jiang Chen joyfully laughed out as he spoke, not forgetting to give Tan Lang a big thumbs up. Judging from how Tan Lang attack just now, it wasn't difficult to tell that he had completely changed.

"Don't tease me, brother Jiang. Take this devil soul, it has no use for me, and I don't need Heavenly Yuan Pills either."

Tan Lang casually tossed the devil soul to Jiang Chen. The devil soul was indeed useless to him. Not only could he not absorb it, he couldn't trade with those people from the devil clans, and most importantly, he didn't need any extra Heavenly Yuan Pills.