Chapter 534 - Suspended Animation

"Don't mention it, little friend. You've saved my disciple's life, and I would never put my hands in my sleeves and look on. Furthermore, I didn't actually provide much help. It was that strong will of yours as well as that mysterious power that made you awaken, you should be congratulated."

Great Master Ran Feng said with a smile. Jiang Chen had a very good first impression of this Great Master Ran Feng. This wasn't just because the old monk had helped save his life, but also because this monk didn't behave arrogantly, even though he was a Ninth Grade Minor Saint. In the Divine Continent, a Saint was a supreme existence; a person who truly stood at the pinnacle. Let alone a Ninth Grade Minor Saint, even a First Grade Minor Saint would be respected no matter where he went. Without exception, all these existences were arrogant.

Judging from this alone, Great Master Ran Feng was a true eminent monk. No ordinary people could compare with his state of mind.

"Brother Jiang, it's good that you have finally recovered. However, Big Yellow isn't as lucky as you."

While saying that, Tyrant moved his glance over to Big Yellow who was still lying on the floor.

"Big Yellow!"

Jiang Chen cried out in shock. Only now did he remember Big Yellow. When they were at the mountain range near the border of the Liang Province, Big Yellow had stood out at the very last moment to defend against the three powerful warriors from the Asura Palace, and had suffered from a severe backlash. Jiang Chen could still clearly remember Big Yellow falling down from the sky, not looking good.

Jiang Chen turned around and saw Big Yellow lying quietly on the floor. Numerous Sanskrit were still hovering around his body, but Big Yellow had fallen into deep sleep. If this was in the past, Jiang Chen would be really happy to see Big Yellow sleeping, because for this dog, sleeping also meant cultivation, and whenever he slept, he would always break through to a higher realm.

However, when he stared at Big Yellow quietly lying on the floor, Jiang Chen didn't feel happy at all. He quickly squatted down next to Big Yellow, then sent out his soul energy with the help of the Great Soul Derivation Skill, sending it into Big Yellow's body to examine his condition from top to bottom.

In fact, Big Yellow's injuries weren't very severe. All his internal organs were still intact, but his blood was extremely calm. It seemed he had lost too much of his blood essence, causing his vitality to become extremely weak, as if it was going to disappear at any time. All of this was caused by the backlash of forcefully using a forbidden technique and the broken sword. It was the most frightening backlash, and it had put Big Yellow into a deep suspended animation.

On the face of it, Big Yellow had died, as his vitality was extremely weak, but he was still alive. However, this kind of suspended animation was extremely terrifying, because if he was left in such a state for too long and didn't awaken, he would eventually die for real, and would never come back to life again.

"This dog possesses the bloodline of a Divine Beast, but he unfortunately suffered a severe backlash, and was placed in suspended animation. It's a tricky situation, and all I can do to help is use the Lotus Sutra. However, judging from the results so far, it doesn't seem like the Lotus Sutra has brought any positive results. His bloodline needs to be awakened, unlike your situation, where your soul needed to awaken."

Great Master Ren Feng said.

"You're right. What we needed to do now is revive him from his false death state. As long as we can revive his Divine Beast bloodline, everything else should be easy to handle."