Chapter 505 - Kill

Chapter 505 - Kill

Li Hao and Xiu Rui dared not do anything reckless, and that was actually the most accurate decision they had made. In fact, they should feel lucky, as Big Yellow didn't take this opportunity to attack them.

On the other side, Jiang Chen and Ling Yi were locked down in a fierce fight. The more Ling Yi fought, the more shocked he became. He could hardly imagine how a young man who had just broken through to the Combat King realm could have such formidable combat strength. With his strength, he could get past the blockage of this young man, let alone kill the monk.

"Jiang Chen, I'll give you one last chance. As long as you leave now, I can write off everything you've done before. If not, I'll have to fight with my real strength!"

Ling Yi roared out. In the following second, a Dharma Wheel appeared in his hand. The wheel was repeatedly spinning and showing off its razor sharp edge, causing it to look extremely frightening. Through the first round of fighting, Ling Yi realized that it would be impossible for him to defeat Jiang Chen with his current strength. However, no matter what, he couldn't just back down, so he was left with one last option; to use his King Weapon.

"You talk too much trash."

Jiang Chen completely ignored Ling Yi's words. Once more, he took the initiative to strike. Using the Azure Dragon's Five Steps, he took a step toward Ling Yi. Since he had met a strong opponent, he wanted to take this opportunity to have a good fight, so there was no reason for him back down. Also, if he did back down now, the monk would certainly die.

When the Azure Dragon's Five Steps stepped onto Ling Yi's Dharma Wheel, Jiang Chen immediately felt a numbing sensation striking his feet, and was knocked away in the following second. However, he wasn't surprised to see this coming. Ling Yi was a Fourth Grade Combat King, and his King Weapon was much stronger than ordinary King Weapons, that's why its strength was so powerful. Jiang Chen was only a First Grade Combat King, and although he could fight a Fourth Grade Combat King, it was very difficult to suppress his opponent. Also, he had only taken the first step. If it was the third step, the result against Ling Yi's Dharma Wheel would certainly be a tie.

In fact, after Jiang Chen broke through to the Combat King realm, he became able to take the fourth step.

"Hmph. You've overestimated your strength."

After knocking Jiang Chen back with one strike, Ling Yi coldly harrumphed, the once again attacked Jiang Chen with his Dharma Wheel. With a sway of his body, Jiang Chen moved gracefully like a swan, yet quickly using the Spatial Shift skill in the most effective way. He didn't take out his Heavenly Saint Sword, but just kept using the Azure Dragon's Five Steps.

Rumble...

When Jiang Chen finally took the fourth step, Ling Yi was knocked back. The huge Dharma Wheel was violently trembling, and cracks had even started appearing on it as a result of the enormous force. This truly frightened Ling Yi. When he looked at the damaged Dharma Wheel, a tremendous storm began raging across his mind. Using a combat skill and attacking with pure fleshly strength, Jiang Chen could actually destroy a King Weapon! This was absurd!

Right at this moment, another loud explosive noise was heard from the distance. Soon after, two figures showed up. One of them was Ye Hui from the Invincible Sect, and the other man was naturally a genius from the Invincible Sect as well. However, compared to Ye Hui, he was many times strongest. His overflowing aura was not any weaker than Ling Yi's.

"Look! The Invincible Sect is here! That man is Ye Wuyou, Ye Hui's cousin. He is a rare genius of the Invincible Sect, and his overall strength is equal to that of the Eighth Tycoon."